we're gonna have 20 sororities and 8 frats on campus at this rate. lol

Posted By: um
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol    

Amen

By: Lol
#2  by: TCU   

No. It's due to the large amount of girls that come and end up rushing. Last year there were like a thousand girls rushing or something. A lot of girls get cut so they're creating more sororities when the fraternities are more selective. Except for Sig Ep.

By: TCU
#3  by: TCU    

Sad to say you are not kidding--our fraternities blow here.

By: TCU
#4  by: huh?   

The ratio of girls to guys is like 3 to 1. Do the math... There are as many options for the guys as there are the girls if you consider the ratio. My boyfriend goes to school in a different state and the frats totally suck there across the board. The Greek system in the southern states is over the top strong with parties, events and involvement compared to the west or midwest states for both guys and girls. I have no idea what you're comparing it to, but I think our frats rock compared to most.

By: huh?
by: ^May 11, 2014 10:58:01 PM

Agreed! Just gotta go in with an open mind and look for what's going to be the best fit for you.

By: ^
#5  by: Fraternities   

Take who they want, and guys rush fraternities they want. It's great to not know half your chapters' members and all.

By: Fraternities
#6  by: Nah   

I transferred from another school and the Greek system is so much better.

By: Nah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.