facebook

New house/sororities

by: Girl

Do you guys think KD will be a good house? How likely is it that they’ll be accepted , especially if the FC are normal/cute girls

Posted By: Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: depends   

How many girls dropped out of recruitment? Guessing 200, all them could start the new sorority

By: depends
#2  by: ?   

not 200 that is way too many

By: ?
by: actual numbersAug 29, 2023 10:04:33 PM

Does Panhellenic ever say how many dropped or how many total bids were given?

By: actual numbers
by: Quota Aug 30, 2023 3:44:46 PM

I heard quota was 80 girls, so that means at most 960 bids were given out.
Way less than the 1166 PNM who registered -per tcu Panhellenic Instagram announced

By: Quota
by: ? Aug 30, 2023 11:16:39 PM

quota was more than 80 plus there are quota additions less girls drop than you think i am sure KD will do well

By: ?
#3  by: Lead on   

It’s really a great opportunity to be a part of colonizing a new chapter. I’ve heard they will be selective during recruitment

By: Lead on
by: New colonySep 3, 2023 7:34:50 AM

As long as KD is somewhat selective, they should do well. Nobody wants to be in a sorority that will take anyone with a heartbeat

By: New colony
#4  by: Yes   

I say heck yes, go for it! I am!

By: Yes
#5  by:    

They are a strong national chapter, especially in the South. It is a great addition to Greek life here.

By: …
#6  by: Well   

I’ve seen someone who couldn’t get a bid going through recruitment the past 2 years that is a KD now. Obviously not that selective.

By: Well
by: BlahSep 12, 2023 12:57:14 PM

There were/are plenty of stellar girls who didn’t get bids or dropped. What a narrow mind you must have. Rude too

By: Blah
by: TruthSep 12, 2023 4:32:40 PM

Not sure that comment was rude if it’s the truth. Saying they are being selective then taking anyone interested isn’t being selective. It will interesting to see how this settles out.

By: Truth
by: HaSep 12, 2023 4:38:58 PM

And saying they took someONE who didn’t make it through other recruitments doesn’t mean they weren’t selective.

By: Ha
by: end goalSep 12, 2023 4:45:49 PM

we should ALL want the KDs to succeed cause it prevents us from having enormous pledge classes

By: end goal
by: Ur wrongSep 14, 2023 12:48:12 PM

There were 380 girls who went through recruitment and 128 were given a bid. That’s more than half that were cut.

By: Ur wrong
by: unsure about numbersSep 14, 2023 3:04:18 PM

where did you hear that 380 went to the Friday open house? I heard about 200 went that day

By: unsure about numbers
by: ^^Sep 14, 2023 6:56:22 PM

I’m in the sorority and it was about 380 girls who signed up for recruitment. I’m not sure if 380 attended open house but I do know that more than half who attended open house were eventually cut.

By: ^^
#7  by: tbh   

registering doesn’t mean they ended up going to the open house tho? i know a girl who registered w KD then accepted a different COB bid like a day or 2 before KD open house. either way kd seems to have gotten a good PC tho

By: tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.