facebook

What is with these Ursuline girls?

by: Day

I’ve been seeing all these nasty posts of Ursuline girls, and I didn’t want to believe it until Hudson Smith started mentioning that those girls aka her friends already got dirty rush bids. Way to keep an open mind. Not cool and not panhellenic material.

Posted By: Day
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: TCU   

Not surprised! Dirty rushing won’t stop until Panhellenic steps in. We all know it happens in “top” houses!

By: TCU
#2  by: Curious   

Which houses are giving out dirty rush bids?

By: Curious
by: bruh Aug 16, 2023 9:20:14 PM

DDD, DG, kappa at the very least

By: bruh
by: TruthAug 18, 2023 3:53:30 PM

DDD, of course

By: Truth
by: UmAug 20, 2023 1:11:21 AM

ddd yes, kappa no. kkg is way too strict about dirty rushing to be bid promising

By: Um
#3  by: Name drop   

It seems that high school never left them because they are still the mean girls in school. Ava Place is no exception. She wants that bid from Tri Delt or Kappa but she has no potential.

By: Name drop
by: RealOct 21, 2023 9:19:41 PM

This is disgusting to name drop someone you probably don’t know at all. She is a sweet girl and even if someone isn’t does not give you an excuse to name drop online.

By: Real
#4  by: be so fr rn   

no ursuline girls are getting dirty rushed u just hate seeing them actually do well on their own

By: be so fr rn
by: Frog Aug 18, 2023 12:42:27 PM

Oh ok. Cuz that is truth. 🙄

By: Frog
by: HaAug 18, 2023 10:59:17 PM

all the ursuline girls ain’t it. downgrade from previous ursuline classes physically and personality wise. they are lucky they have connections

By: Ha
#5  by: Purplehaze   

I’m not sure if it was a dirty rush issue or just a single mean girl issue.

By: Purplehaze

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.