facebook

You got cut because you’re not white

by: truth

Remember all freshman, if you’re POC and you got cut from “top tier” houses, the only reason is because you’re not white. Don’t listen to the cap about personality, connections, coolness or sociableness. This is likely based solely on how white/european-looking you are.

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sure   

What about the white kids who got cut from "top tier" houses? What bitter excuse card do they get to play?

By: sure
by: TruthfulAug 10, 2023 4:58:12 PM

There are very very few non white girls in the top four houses. Diversity doesn’t matter

By: Truthful
by: Be TruthfulAug 26, 2023 11:13:25 PM

@Truthful, please be specific; which 'top 4' houses are you referring to?

I suspect you have no clue about TCU & you're using this same line on every university's GreekRank page.

By: Be Truthful
#2  by: Pictures next week    

Let’s look at the new pc classes next week and see how many non blondes are in dg, piphi, ChiO and zeta? Won’t be many….

By: Pictures next week
by: lmaoAug 21, 2023 3:26:55 AM

Nooooooo

By: lmao
#3  by: please   

you are being extremely discouraging to pnm’s. most sororities want a more diverse class. do not listen to OP, their claims are disgusting. know your own worth <3.

By: please
by: Reply to please Aug 10, 2023 8:27:38 PM

My smart/pretty/skinny Minority roommate went through last year and got cut from 11 houses- she dropped

By: Reply to please
by: ^Aug 10, 2023 9:00:19 PM

There are tons of smart/pretty/skinny girls going through rush every year that get cut from lots too. Sorry she thought she was better than the house that wanted her.

By: ^
by: yepAug 10, 2023 9:21:16 PM

That attitude will get you cut pretty quick. It's a bad rush for you if you act like you know you deserve a bid somewhere, or if you are obviously not interested somewhere else.

By: yep
#4  by: tcu   

i’m white with legacies, grades etc and i got cut from 90% of the houses. who cares.

By: tcu
by: ^Aug 11, 2023 4:16:50 PM

The hard truth. Rush is brutal.

By: ^
by: and you know whatOct 2, 2023 5:02:37 AM

POC got cut from 99% of the houses

By: and you know what
#5  by: HEADS UP PEOPLE   

HEY EVERYONE! THIS EXACT POST, WORD FOR WORD, IS ALL OVER A BUNCH OF UNIVERSITY GREEK RANK PAGES.

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT OR ENGAGE ANYMORE ON THIS POST. (I AM ONLY COMMENTING BECAUSE IT IS ALREADY AT THE TOP OF TCU FROM SOMEONE'S LAST COMMENT.)

OR I GUESS SOMEONE COULD REPORT IT FOR TRYING TO STIR UP RACIAL CONTROVERSY.

By: HEADS UP PEOPLE
#6  by: White supremacy    

This is exactly why the “lower” tiers are more diverse…

By: White supremacy
by: Sad but true Aug 22, 2023 3:32:20 PM

Looking at pictures from bid day, the “popular” sororities are extremely white and skinny. With a token minority among 70 girls

By: Sad but true
by: just realizedAug 25, 2023 11:11:58 PM

never looked at the lower tiers as diverse, but yeah....

By: just realized
by: becauseSep 27, 2023 12:28:35 AM

Everybody thinks white people are better

By: because
#7  by: WOC   

There aren't that many WOC rushing the NPC sororities in the first place but the ones that do get bids. And WOC have other choices to join among D-9 and Latina sororities as well as NPC sororities. This card you're playing is lame.

By: WOC
by: bid day picturesOct 9, 2023 7:52:46 PM

look at bid day pictures from this August vs bid day pictures from KD the next month. Why sooo many more minorities joining a new sorority vs established ones? Cause they got CUT from formal recruitment!

By: bid day pictures
#8  by: WOC   

There aren't that many WOC rushing the NPC sororities in the first place but the ones that do get bids. And WOC have other choices to join among D-9 and Latina sororities as well as NPC sororities. This card you're playing is lame.

By: WOC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.