facebook

rushing

by: relax

To all the incoming freshmen who plan to rush, my best advice is to ignore the negativity on this site. No one cares about popularity in college. Everyone is just doin their thing. The best part of leaving high school, is leaving all of that crap behind. Being in a sorority is a blast. What matters is finding a good fit. You want to make friends you'll enjoy spending a lot of time with. Forget rankings because they don't matter! No one asks when you graduate how your sorority ranked and no one cares. Just keep an open mind and remember they all have something to offer.

Posted By: relax
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frog   

People who spread the hate on here must be I secure inside. This post is honest. Just enjoy making new friends and be grateful for girls who value you and will support you.

By: Frog
#2  by: Recruit   

It's the only way to be fair to yourself and all the houses. Go into them as your genuine self to get a bid where you will be happy.

By: Recruit
#3  by: Truth    

This is hard to do. You are just leaving high school and yes there are still some people with the same need to declare they are above others. However, most people do grow up in college and realize its about friendships and positive experiences. Good luck during recruitment with finding sisters who will support throughout your college years and help you make positive lasting memories.

By: Truth
by: FrogggMay 26, 2014 9:37:21 PM

This is the best way to handle the anxiety of recruitment. Welcome girls into your life that welcome you here.

By: Froggg
#4  by: ,   

This is such a toxic site that you need to turn it off completely.

By: ,
by: ShhhMay 27, 2014 9:35:12 PM

I rarely look on here because it makes us all look awful and like to believe most TCU students aren't as hateful as looking on here implies. Please shut it off. I don't think I will be back.

By: Shhh
#5  by: --------   

Be mature enough to be confident that you want sisters who will lift you up and support you. Choose groups that make you feel this way

By: --------

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.