facebook

fraternities

by: Will

So I am a Sig ep legacy, but don't know much about them or any of the other frats. Can anyone tell me about Sig ep?

Posted By: Will
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tcu   

sig ep has a decent reputation on campus. They are mainly known for their grades and campus involvement. Overall they have good relations with other sororities, their biggest perceived weaknesses are brotherhood because they tend to take very large pledge classes and they don't really have a pledge ship (there is no separation from pledges and actives). In the end you really just have to get to know the fraternities for yourself.

By: tcu
by: PhiMay 28, 2014 12:59:29 AM

They are a good choice for people who are in to philanthropy and Greek leadership but are not as strong on creating a bond with their members.

By: Phi
#2  by: Lol   

One group that is involved and have high grades. A top house at this school.

By: Lol
by: Girl May 27, 2014 5:45:38 PM

All our groups are good it just depends on what you are looking for. Sig Ep gets strong grades, is involved in a lot leadership roles on campus but are not as big on parties.

By: Girl
#3  by: Boss   

One of our best

By: Boss
#4  by: Truth   

^ you either don't go to school here or are a sig ep if you think sig ep is even close to a "top house" at TCU.

They aren't terrible but they aren't one of the best, stuck in the middle pretty much. They take basically anyone with a pulse and are often viewed as a girly fraternity at TCU. I would definitely suggest rushing some of the other houses, but if you like sig ep and fit in i'd go for it.

By: Truth
by: ChioApr 21, 2014 9:22:07 PM

Totally agree with the sorority sista! Well said!

By: Chio
by: TCUApr 22, 2014 5:20:26 PM

^^
Don't listen to these posts, "Truth" was pretty dead-on. All these people stalk this site just in-case something bad is said about them and it just gets really annoying.

Sig ep is not terrible but far from great. I'd definitely look at them way before pi kap or beta though. Come to school here and you will see right away whose right which houses are "top".

By: TCU
#5  by: T c u   

Sig Ep is a class act group. They are smart and can be found in lots of leadership roles. They also win a lot of greek awards. The frat boys here who just like to just party seem to give those that want to have some class a hard time. It is all about what you are looking for. Sig Ep is one of our best houses if you want to be involved.

By: T c u
by: FactApr 23, 2014 5:56:34 PM

Couldn't put it better. If brotherhood means hazing and being wasted then idk why you bother to go to TCU. Go to junior college! Otherwise, have some class and join a group that does too.

By: Fact
#6  by: Answer   

Sig Ep is one of our best!

By: Answer
#7  by: TGP   

I love the Sig Ep guys! They do lots on campus and as a group. They are smart and the ones I know are attractive in a gentlemen kind of way. They get some hate from the party hard guys. It depends what values you are looking for.

By: TGP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.