facebook

new greek housing

by: Homework

TCU is building new accomidations everywhere. We all have heard a new greek row is on its way. Can anyone tell us when this will happen and how? I've heard they will be built in order of how old a chapter is. This sounds like a good way to make people angry. Building the whole thing over a summer like the new dorms seems fair.

Posted By: Homework
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: TCU   

It is not realistic to expect TCU to be able to build all the buildings at the same time. That's 20+ houses its gonna be a process and yes it will give some people an advantage over others if their house is built first, but oh well life's not fair. I personally like the idea of rewarding chapters that have been on campus the longest that means that tradition is actually important and its a pretty fair way to do it.

By: TCU
#2  by: Truth   

So based off oldest chapters at tcu's campus. The first to get houses would be:
Alpha Delta Pi
Chi Omega
Delta Gamma
Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Zeta Tau Alpha

Delta Tau Delta
Kappa Sigma
Phi Delta Theta
Phi Kappa Sigma
Sigma Alpha Epsilon
Sigma Chi
Sigma Phi Epsilon

These were the original fraternities/sororities on campus however some frats had gotten kicked off campus and then came back like phi kap and Sig ep. I wonder if that will have an affect on the order

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.