facebook

improved reputation

by: TCU

Which fraternity and sorority do y'all think has improved their reputation the most this year?

Posted By: TCU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frog   

Theta, Gamma Phi and Delta Gamma have all move up in real ways.

By: Frog
by: 14frogApr 9, 2014 2:49:44 PM

Agree with each group mentioned in this post. These houses were already good but have become some our best groups due to lots of work on their members part. Great ladies with top class behavior are a real part of each of these houses. Way to go ladies!

By: 14frog
by: SunnyApr 10, 2014 11:22:39 AM

These groups were already good but have gotten even better.

By: Sunny
by: Faxtz Apr 10, 2014 10:47:18 PM

If you have a clue about what is happening in 2014 you know all these chapters have taken good houses and become strong. Theta was always smart but is more social while staying clasdy. Gamma Phi Beta got a slammin pledge class that are hitting the party scene hard but maintained top 3 status is grades and have won many greek awards. The gorgepus girls of Delta Gamma have cleaned up their party habits and are much more involved in greek activities. All are top groups now in their own way.

By: Faxtz
by: :-)Apr 11, 2014 6:09:28 PM

Completely agree with poster one. All these groups have moved up to top while some of the old favorites fell big time because of bad choices and lack of involvement. I am not in any of these chapters but admire how high they have climbed.

By: :-)
by: ToadsApr 12, 2014 10:02:35 PM

Yes these groups have all moved up in legit ways. All have grown in popularity and earn high marks.As far as frats go I would say sigEp has gotten better.

By: Toads
#2  by: tcu   

I think DG and Delt have probably improved their rep the most this year

By: tcu
#3  by: true   

I think delt and gphi have really moved up this year

By: true
by: TruthApr 8, 2014 5:10:33 PM

I agree that both these groups have made major improvements. Congrats to their members and to the greek community for supporting those that work hard to make TCU greek the best it can be.

By: Truth
by: TCUApr 8, 2014 7:36:12 PM

I agree these chapters are have really stepped their game up and are some of the strongest chapters on campus. They still have some work to do, but the difference between these chapters rep on campus compared to what they were 2 years ago is night and day

By: TCU
#4  by: tcu   

gamma phi, theta, dg, and adpi

By: tcu
#5  by: TCU   

Delt for sure fraternity wise. I think adpi has done a good job too of getting rid of the negative images around their chapter as well.

By: TCU
#6  by: true   

ADPi and GPB have made serious improvements--both are great chapters now, AOPi is working hard to establish themselves and I hope they do well too.

By: true
#7  by: Senior   

Gamma phi and and Dg have both really improved. As far as fraternities are concerned I think Delt and Sig Ep have really made some improvements.

By: Senior
#8  by: Truth   

This is one person talking to themselves...

Gamma phi and delt? We have them at TCU? I've never even met one and I'm a senior. Both are really bad.

by: Truthx2Apr 10, 2014 12:48:36 AM

I'm a senior too and trust me, Delt is almost unrecognizable from freshman year. Pretty sure they used to be by far the smallest, weirdest, and were an enigma. It's encouraging to see groups break through old reputations.

I also think ADPi has improved a lot as well. They have a lot of cute/fun girls. TCU's Greek scene has never been stronger. Beta and AOPi both seem to be well established and recruit well too. I would like to see a new fraternity join campus soon.

By: Truthx2
by: @truthApr 10, 2014 3:09:39 PM

It's definitely a person talking to themselves. As an upper class men too, it honestly looks like delt has gotten worse and Adpi really isn't that different either.

By: @truth
by: ^Apr 10, 2014 9:44:36 PM

Wow someone is getting defensive

By: ^
by: TruthApr 17, 2014 9:16:25 PM

Thankfully our fraternities or sororities aren't listed. everyone listed, except maybe DG, is terrible. Of course Delt and ADPi have gotten worse, whose worse than delt? fiji? and for Adpi, a new sorority came is already even probably better than them.

#9  by: tsm   

Easily DG, ADPi and Gamma Phi

By: tsm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.