AOPi-SK

Posted By: ranker
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Theta   

Thanks for your input, Theta!

By: Theta
#2  by: Joke   

This is the stupidest list with the most obvious self promotion ever. The only accurate part is GPA and thats because its the only list based on facts.

By: Joke
#3  by: thank you   

this is actually a pretty good list, different sororities excel at different things

By: thank you
#4  by: Truth    

All the rank stuff gets old. Who can say what house has prettier girls?? Let people be happy with their house and new people can make their own decision. This is like we are in junior high. Btw, I am not in a bottom house; I just find this kind of thing juvenile.

By: Truth
by: AlertMar 24, 2014 1:21:58 PM

Women are so horrible to each other. PNM can decide for themselves who is "prettier"...Such shallow ranks only serve to make the poster feel better about their insecure life. Grow up and show some pan spirit. Every house has smart, popular, pretty girls and girls that aren't. To the person that keeps talking to yourself on here grow up and fund something of value to do with your time. Answer a real question about recruitment or support another house of sisters.

By: Alert
#5  by: pan luv   

This is a goid list thats shows house emphasis, but they're all strong

By: pan luv
#6  by: frogs   

this is a pretty accurate list that shows which areas each house excels in

By: frogs
#7  by: Really   

It is so obvious the same Pi Phi keeps talking to herself on here. You can put your desirable and the prettiest but it won't change the mess you got in to this year. Things like desirability and looks are so subjective. Hello, we have gorgeous girls in every house. What is desirable to one may not be to snother. You can try to live off your Pi Phi name but once new people arrive and run you are so low class the desirability factor is gone. Delta Gamma is way above you now.

By: Really
by: hiMar 25, 2014 7:06:19 PM

if a pi phi wrote this why wouldnt they put themselves on top for every category? it was clearly a chio

By: hi
#8  by: agree   

I'd knock PiPhi down to lower middle tier in all categories

By: agree
#9  by: theta   

Move theta up for popularity

By: theta
#10  by: frogger   

I agree with most of this

By: frogger

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.