facebook

chapters on the up

by: curious

what chapters do you think will improve during recruitment this year compared to previous years? I feel like a lot of the ranks are older so was curious what people think

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Alum    

I think DG is going down. They need to stop flexing wealth in EVERY video they do. It’s embarrassing and completely tone deaf. Each video has had like a G wagon or a Porsche or a girl in her expensive heels. Like tone it down we understand the wealth here at TCU it doesn’t need to be shoved in our faces

By: Alum
by: trueAug 11, 2022 10:45:47 PM

Totally agree. Also we don’t need a professional video for each day of work week, I feel like there’s better places to spend money…

By: true
by: YepAug 11, 2022 10:46:08 PM

Yep. It makes them seem extremely superficial

By: Yep
by: FrogAug 11, 2022 10:55:50 PM

They come across as so superficial and cheesy. They try to showcase their pretty and showgirls. It’s bad.

By: Frog
by: TcuAug 12, 2022 9:22:04 AM

Bump!

By: Tcu
by: JP AZAug 13, 2022 11:31:59 AM

DG also has no substance. They copied every one of their workday outfits from another sorority - most from U of AZ and then splashed it all over social media. Be creative girls!

By: JP AZ
#2  by: TCU   

I think SK and GPhi are on the rise and Kappa and Tridelt are on the way down

By: TCU
by: TCUAug 14, 2022 10:19:35 AM

Bump’

#3  by: horned frog   

i think DG definitely is going to be going down, people seem fed up with the focus on looks/money. Tridelt is continuing to decline, i think kappa has potential to start on a similar path

By: horned frog
#4  by: Texasg    

DG is definitely going down. Girls are looking for sisterhood and substance, DG ranks their actives by looks. People are looking for genuine sisterhood and friendship.

By: Texasg
#5  by: Froggy   

Honestly I think chi o has potential to get to be our top house they’re the only top house currently where the girls have the same levels of kindness/realness of the other houses while still having the stereotypical top house feel. Also think g phi and axo are gonna do really well

By: Froggy
by: yesAug 13, 2022 1:28:05 PM

i agree, from what i’ve seen/who i know, chi o is also the most diverse top house (or at least their last 2 PCs are) which will attract more girls to them

By: yes
by: omgAug 13, 2022 2:51:37 PM

chi o being considered diverse is so wild

By: omg
#6  by: froggies   

gphi up

By: froggies
#7  by: TCU   

Houses that take a mix of girls are on the rise. Houses dependent on too many southern legacies are dropping like ChiO, Kappa and Tridelt.

by: TcuAug 14, 2022 9:10:54 AM

Bump!

#8  by: TCU    

PiPhi will def be top house this year with DG falling, ChiO could rise, Theta will keep highest gpa, SK, GPhi and maybe AXO are all rising

#9  by: Kk   

Axo and GPhi are both on the rise I think. Both of them took really great PCs last year and they both did great during work week. Lowkey might be their time to shine especially because they’re both very genuine chapters.

By: Kk
by: TcuAug 15, 2022 10:53:29 AM

Bump!

by: TCU Aug 15, 2022 5:59:02 PM

Bump!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.