facebook

my perspective

by: greek

Congrats to all of the newly accepted horned frog! We have such an amazing greek community!! Every house if filled with amazing girls, and provides so many exciting opportunities. So far this semester, here's how I'd rank

Top (no particular order)
Chi O- historically and will remain top, strong greats
Pi Phi- great mixer with sig ep
Theta- strong freshmen pledge class, top grades
ZTA- great mixer with sigma chi

Close to Top- in order
Tri Delta
Kappa

Middle- in order
Gamma Phi- strong freshman pledge class
Alpha Chi-great fashion show! Raised 50K, and fun vday mixer
Sigma Kappa- love some, don't love others

Bottom- in order
AOPi- but getting stronger and colonizing very successfully!
ADPi- get too much hate, do have some pretty and smart girls

There is not a sorority I wouldn't be happy to be a part of here on campus- I am proud to be in such a great greek community!

Posted By: greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: froggyfrog   

This is right on point.

By: froggyfrog
#2  by: NoDG   

I would throw DG in upper topper

By: NoDG
by: really?Feb 25, 2014 4:46:49 PM

Of course you would-- because you're a DG! Every girl on here saying something positive or negative is addressing their own personal agenda. They're either trying to make their sorority sound good or another one sound bad. You're all kidding yourselves if you think any of this information is non biased. Come on really?!!

By: really?
#3  by: better perspective   

If every house has amazing girls and exciting opportunities then why rank? The beginning of your message was fabulous, but you should have stopped there. This isn't high school girls!! In college if you find your people, you're happy. If you don't find them, you're not. Girls coming to TCU should focus on finding a fit and not on winning a popularity contest. NO ONE cares about how your sorority is ranked. Trust me on this!!

By: better perspective
#4  by: now   

I would move SK down to bottom

By: now
#5  by: tcu   

great and positive reflection of TCU, something nice about each chapter!

most accurate rank ive seen

By: tcu
by: greekMar 4, 2014 8:51:34 PM

agreed!

By: greek
#6  by: haha   

Girls, a lot of this is just wrong. It's not by mistake, though. Some girls whose houses are slipping come on here and spend a lot of time talking themselves up in the hope that PNMs won't notice. That's obviously going on here. When you only look at this kind of fake ratings to decide which house you want, you'll probably get the house you deserve.

By: haha
by: SeriouslyMar 4, 2014 10:08:24 PM

This is so true. Instead of posting how good you are just work on being good. These things always have a personal agenda. Until the last comments on here I think this is the same girl having a conversation with herself. Stop already Pi Phi.

By: Seriously
#7  by: greek   

This rank is pretty accurate. But the truth is it that we have an awesome greek community, so ranks aren't that important.

By: greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.