facebook

visiting greek row during tour

by: Visitor

I'm still deciding where I would like to enroll next year and will be touring your campus in the new year. What does a visitor need to do to tour your greek community?

Posted By: Visitor
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Huh   

Do you have any friends in the greek here? If you do then spend the weekend with them. Idk of any formal tours until recruitment.

By: Huh
by: Good newsJan 5, 2014 9:02:41 PM

This is how most people visit. Welcome!

By: Good news
by: HiJan 5, 2014 11:23:30 PM

Very common

By: Hi
by: TCU Jan 7, 2014 6:35:40 AM

Lots of people do this and of you have more than one friend in different houses its even better.

By: TCU
#2  by: FtW   

This is exactly what I did and it became my house because I got to know the girls ahead of time.

By: FtW
#3  by: Fresh   

There are no formal tours of greek until rush.

By: Fresh
by: StudentJan 6, 2014 10:36:34 PM

Not trying to say greek isn't important but touring greek row should be way down on your list

By: Student
#4  by: Greeks   

Greek houses don't really open their doors to tours because people live there. If you have a friend or are a legacy you might be able to make special arrangements.

By: Greeks
by: Rank Jan 6, 2014 5:03:43 AM

I don't any schools offer these types of tours

By: Rank
by: HelpJan 7, 2014 1:35:25 AM

True

By: Help
by: FrogFeb 5, 2014 11:52:51 PM

This is the only way I have heard of. There are no official tours except during recruitment.

By: Frog
#5  by: Bravo    

Friends are your greatest asset not only to greek but the campus, professors, organizations in general. If you know anyone here contact them. Everyone likes to welcome new people and sell them on our campus.

By: Bravo
by: Jumpy Jan 7, 2014 9:19:40 PM

This really is the best way to get the scoop. I came more than once and stayed with different friends to get different opinions.

By: Jumpy
by: Tcu2014Jan 25, 2014 1:12:05 PM

Best answer by far

By: Tcu2014
by: <3Jan 26, 2014 10:39:17 PM

Perfect

By: <3
by: YouFeb 10, 2014 10:22:12 AM

This really is the best way and its fun too!

By: You
by: FYIFeb 23, 2014 5:03:55 PM

The only real way to see the greek plus meet the girls which can be very helpful with such a competitive rush.

By: FYI
by: RushFeb 25, 2014 5:21:03 PM

If you do not know anyone here do call the Panhellenic office but friends are by far the best way to see anything at TCU.

By: Rush
#6  by: Fall 2014   

Is there any other way to your the greek other than friends?

By: Fall 2014
#7  by: Ftworthtrue   

If you don't know anyone in the greek here but are a legacy you can contact the local alumni association. Some groups will show you around. It depends on the chapter.

By: Ftworthtrue
by: AdviseFeb 12, 2014 3:33:55 PM

I have never heard of someone doing this but it sounds like a good thing to try if you aren't connected to any friends here.

By: Advise
by: RushieFeb 14, 2014 6:30:15 PM

I didn't know they would do this but it couldn't hurt to try. The worse thing to happen is they say no.

By: Rushie
by: GreekApr 4, 2014 2:57:44 PM

Same- I've never heard of this happening but good luck with it

By: Greek
#8  by: Info    

Lots of people stay over with friends which helps you see the greek but also meet that set of girls which is a real plus. I've never heard of a private tour for anyone. Recruitment is when you see all the houses.

By: Info
#9  by: Brown Bear   

If you have friends spend the weekend. If you don't know anyone I've never heard of a tour until rush.

By: Brown Bear
#10  by: Treehouse    

Hang with friends that way you see the greek and get a head start on meeting the girls and feeling out where you fit.

By: Treehouse

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.