Alpha Chi Omega
Sigma Kappa
AOPi
ADPi

Posted By: HowThingsR
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 11
#1  by: Frog2   

This is pretty accurate as of 2014. I don't think there is anything major to change.

By: Frog2
by: Today14Dec 20, 2013 11:21:06 AM

I agree

By: Today14
by: XMar 20, 2014 4:08:02 AM

Not accurate in the least! So easy to tell who post and supports this misinformation! And what a joke, "such and such has all the rich beautiful girls", HELLO? Every sorority has a mix of EVERY type of girl, last I checked my last 4 years here, there's not one sorority made up of all "rich/beautiful" girls. What a joke.

Incoming freshman, best advice any of us sorority girls can give you, the most honest advice by far, is to stay off this site and just go through rush, you'll find the right place for you. There is no sorority better than the other, they are all good! Grades is the only thing that's different, and by only mere points... Greeks do have higher GPA's compared to non-greek though.

By: X
by: PNM Mar 20, 2014 12:03:07 PM

No one will ever agree on a list because people understandably think their house is the best. That is how they should feel. However there is nothing out of line with this rank. It is accurate. Don't go by names or ranks though. Instead go with how you feel while in a house. If you do not connect with the girls it doesn't matter how someone ranks them. You will only be happy if you are true to your heart.

By: PNM
by: RealApr 29, 2014 6:16:42 PM

Names are names but actions matter. I like that this list places the highest social and academic houses higher on the list. Top GPA houses are Theta, Chi O and Gamma Phi in that order. Top social houses are harder to prove but most would say they are Zeta, Delta Gamma and Pi Phi. Pi Phi had problems this year so they may be after Delta Gamma but everything else the majority of people would agree with. However incoming girls need to know ALL our chapters have great girls and you could find your best friend in ALL of them. Be open minded when you enter houses and you will find a house full of new sisters.

By: Real
#2  by: T   

This is a very different list than one we would have had 5 years ago but based on the things that have happened this year I agree with the ranking on this list.

By: T
by: Frog SoroMar 21, 2014 12:43:11 PM

Facts are Facts like GPA numbers or Pi Phi being placed on probation for half a year for excessive alcohol poisoning etc. These things PNMs should know. Most of the other things are just someone's opinion. Be open minded to every house. Your best friends could be found in any of them and that is what matters.

By: Frog Soro
#3  by: News   

Switch DG and Pi Phi then its good

By: News
by: Red Mar 20, 2014 3:58:10 PM

I would agree that Delta Gamma has surpassed Pi Phi all around now.

By: Red
by: Frog FestMar 23, 2014 9:07:00 PM

More people may arrive here thinking they want Pi Phi but don't be fooled by the name. Delta Gamma has it all over them.

By: Frog Fest
by: FrawgMar 24, 2014 2:21:25 PM

Agree with this switch but overall a good rank

By: Frawg
#4  by: realistically   

top three have traditionally been kappa, chio, and ddd. not going to change for a while. although zta has been improving, I think that most girls who are in zeta got it as their second choice.

By: realistically
by: 14 TCUDec 18, 2013 1:07:31 PM

I love KKG girls but no one would agree they are a top house anymore. If you even see a DDD it is rare. That doesn't even say anything rude about their reputation for being so rude. It makes sense that if this is your house it is still the very top in your heart but get involved and make it reality.

By: 14 TCU
by: TCUDec 18, 2013 7:27:04 PM

hate to break it to you but that hasn't been true for a while. Chio may still be top but the rest are middle if not bottom middle

By: TCU
by: dependsDec 18, 2013 7:52:17 PM

well if your talking about 'involved' and 'grades' then maybe not ddd and kappa.. but they do get the richest and prettiest girls. It just depends on what matters to you... and when going through rush they are both very desirable and make high cuts.

By: depends
by: SisDec 18, 2013 11:39:57 PM

There are beautiful and rich girls in every soroity at TCU. Our campus has been voted one of the most attractive populations in the nation by News Week and we are the most expensive school except maybe SMU. These two houses have become complacent and think a recognizable name is enough. It isn't anymore. I honestly have friends from both these chapters but these groups have to do more to stay on top. Any of our houses would be top on a regular campus. You all know our campus sets standards way above most.

By: Sis
by: yeahDec 19, 2013 10:52:59 AM

I agree with this. Too many houses that are ranked above KKG and DDD in this list have girls that went to their second choice house.

By: yeah
by: trueDec 19, 2013 12:20:49 PM

top 3 are still kkg, chio, ddd. gamma phi is not top tier. involved? sure. smart? yeah. but still new and not very desirable during rush/ not very social at all.

By: true
by: AboveDec 21, 2013 10:01:53 PM

I'm not a Gamma Phi but I did recently go through the recruitment process. As far as the girls I was around, that sorority was very well liked and many girls were impressed by them. I think their strongest point is their academics and niceness. I don't think they're as pretty overall as maybe Kappa or Tri Delta, but they are well put together and decent looking. I would say they are in the top tier but at the very bottom to me.

By: Above
#5  by: Ranking   

Agree with this post. Old names are just that. This shows houses that actually earn their rank. DDD and KKG has fallen a lot. I would also put Zeta as top house with Chi O a very close second.

By: Ranking
by: ZzzzDec 26, 2013 10:55:25 PM

If DDD is everyone's first choice then why do you give out snap bids almost every year??? Reality sucks for u

By: Zzzz
by: hmmmApr 1, 2014 10:53:58 AM

These houses need to get over themselves. DDD and KKG aren't PNMs first choice anymore. Sorry, but y'all need some tough reality checks

By: hmmm
#6  by: Okya   

Very good list. I would not change anything.

By: Okya
#7  by: TCU Sor   

A good rank

By: TCU Sor
#8  by: Rosy   

Perfection

By: Rosy
#9  by: Bravo   

Very reliable rank

By: Bravo
#10  by: Holiday Happenings   

I have not seen this list before but agree with others that with the changes in recent years this is a realistic list.

By: Holiday Happenings

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.