Does tcu rush junior transfer girls?

Posted By: Transfer2
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: junior   

I really want to know this too i will also be a junior transfer

By: junior
#2  by: frog   

Some juniors go through recruitment, I'm not sure how may end up with a bid but some have. It usually depends on the total number of upper class-men because the sororities have a separate quota for sophs, juniors, and seniors.

By: frog
#3  by: New   

As a new student you should defiantly give rush a try. It is very competitive with around 1000 girls going through last year. High grades, rec letters, achievements at your old school, appearance, legacies, wealth...are all part of the equation. With quotas for upper class girls for each house guaranteed you have to give it a try. Good luck and welcome to TCU.

By: New
#4  by: Christmas Gift   

Don't count yourself out because you are older. Going greek is one of the best parts of your college years.

By: Christmas Gift
#5  by: Rush   

If you want to rush, do it!!! Every girl is guaranteed a to get into a house if they maximize there options when rushing! Don't count yourself out cause you are older.

By: Rush
#6  by: go for it!!   

one of my now very good friends rushed when she was a junior because she transferred here and I am SO happy she did!! dont think you dont have a chance because you do!

By: go for it!!
#7  by: Truth   

Greek is very big here-don't give up on becoming a part of it. Have an open mind about every house and you should get a bid.

By: Truth
#8  by: Frog Fan   

Rushing as a Junior may be hard. We had almost 1000 girls rush last year. However, each house has upper class quotas they have to meet so that works in your favor. I agree with others on here that you should certainly try.

By: Frog Fan
#9  by: Holly   

Welcome to a great school with a super greek community. Yes, there is a quota for upperclassman so give it a try. Going greek will be the best choice you ever make.

By: Holly
#10  by: Lovely   

With our quota system you do have a chance

By: Lovely

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.