facebook

just curious...

by: Curious

How would you rate the sororities based on niceness?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 6
#11  by: Snowy   

Interesting question. Comment 2 answers it well.

By: Snowy
#12  by: Sweet   

Alpha Chi O, Gamma Phi, Kappa and Theta consistently have the nicest girls. Every house has a mix though. Tri Delt is universally considered the rudest house.

By: Sweet
by: AnswerMay 6, 2014 11:31:07 AM

All chapters have sweet members but these are known for being the most sincerely welcoming and having strong bonds with their sisters.

By: Answer
#13  by: Snowy Day   

All houses have sweet girls and some that are not so sweet. Most people would list Gamma Phi Beta, Alpha Chi Omega, Theta, AOPi as the houses with the highest percentage of sweet girls. If this is important to you when choosing a house then consider these but see how you feel when you meet the girls. Every house has some real sweet hearts.

By: Snowy Day
by: agree^^Dec 7, 2013 3:51:09 PM

Based on my encounters I would agree with this post! Very nice ladies

By: agree^^
by: TCU Dec 8, 2013 9:00:41 PM

Agree on all points!

By: TCU
by: FayDec 14, 2013 6:06:34 AM

Excellent answer. Every house has a mix but overall this is correct.

By: Fay
#14  by: FrogFish   

From my first semester here I would agree with comment 2

By: FrogFish
#15  by: MP   

Comment 2 is what you should know if nice is your goal

By: MP
#16  by: Adviser   

If you are in a house where the members are not nice then their rank doesn't matter. I like the answer given during comment number 2.

By: Adviser
#17  by: NtheNo   

This is a great question! After reading the responses, I think comment two puts it straight. When you are choosing a house lets hope sweet sisters matter to you.

By: NtheNo
#18  by: Sweet   

Go poster 2

By: Sweet
#19  by: Truth   

All houses have girls that are nice and not. Nicest probably are A Chi O, Theta, Gamma Phi, and Kappa. Pretty agree Tri Delt has the worse reputation for being rude.

By: Truth
#20  by: Happy   

Having sweet sisters is very important because you are looking for life time sisters. Kappa, Theta, some Chi O, Gamma Phi and A Chi O would be on most lists. Idk any AOPi girls but have heard they are nice.

By: Happy
by: YesDec 17, 2013 11:00:44 PM

Good answer

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.