facebook

what did xo do to lose their ranking?

by: Hmm XO

I'm just saying

Posted By: Hmm XO
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fact   

XO never lost its rank. It has and always will be the top chapter.

By: Fact
#2  by: uhh   

It hasn't...

By: uhh
#3  by: Well   

People no longer live in oblivion about their rush practices. With XO it is all about insider connections ( like bring a triple legacy and making large donations to their group). They cut more girls than any other group the first day but they already know who they will bid. Private sleepover BEFORE rush, alumni pay fines so they dont have to dress like all other groups first day, brutal lies promising bids when they plan to drop you...Just nasty all around. If a member is deemed unattractive they them in the kitchen during rush giving a false perception that they are all attractive-LOTS arent...The result is a weird mix of girls and those in the know do not give this group a second thought during rush. Too old school to be top anymore.

By: Well
by: seriously.Mar 16, 2014 9:11:37 AM

About the cuts, Panhellenic tells each sorority how many girls they are allowed to invite back each day and it is not a secret kept from other houses.

For the rest of this stuff, I asked my XO friend about this because it had made me mad for awhile and she said none of this is true-just find a xo and ask them some of these questions and they will probably be confused. Honestly, I am so sick of reading all these rumors on here that I would usually ignore but it makes our whole community look petty.

By: seriously.
by: wellMar 16, 2014 10:09:33 PM

Its true that they cut the most the first day because panhellenic tells thwm to because they had they had the highest returns last year. It's a statistical formula used by panhellenic..

The Chi o old school rushing is true too but its all orchestrated by their alums so the average chi o doesn't know about it. Its just the way they do things.

By: well
#4  by: Truth   

They are still considered a good sorority but they have lost ranking because of their social life. Only an increasingly small portion of chi-o's even hang out with good fraternities. More of them hangout with middle to bottom fraternities (sig ep, pi kap, lambda etc) While the biggest portion of chi-o's hangout with zero guys at all. In the past they used to predominately hangout with top fraternities (KE, etc) but they are coming socially irrelevant.

By: Truth
#5  by: Insider    

Still a good house but knowing their recruitment follows no rules that the other houses have to do and that alumni connections is your ticket in marks this group off many lists. Just saying if they haven't talked to you before rush keep walking.

By: Insider
#6  by: Brown Bear   

Don't agree that XO has lost rank. More people understand their rush is a shame so if they aren't deeply connected before coming they look at other options. They does not mean they are not a top house!though.

By: Brown Bear

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.