facebook

kappa kappa gamma

by: TCU rank

KKG obviously isn't as strong of a house as it once was. What do you think was the downfall of these sweet girls? When did things change?

Posted By: TCU rank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: i think   

around 2011

By: i think
#2  by: Advisor   

Their downfall was allowing the party side of their group to become more important than anything else. Too much excess

By: Advisor
#3  by: tcu   

they are still a good house and considered top during rush

By: tcu
by: KKGFeb 15, 2014 6:12:49 PM

that is mostly due to their outstanding national reputation, but once the girls are in TCU it is very quickly discovered that not only are these girls not top, but they are getting really close to be considered a bottom house

By: KKG
#4  by: TxCU   

Their downfall was letting the party overtake everything else. Nice girls still but disagree they are still considered top.

By: TxCU
#5  by: $   

Mostly Texas girls with $ but no class

By: $
by: Frog14Dec 20, 2013 1:35:01 AM

Facts

By: Frog14
by: NowFeb 16, 2014 12:24:16 AM

TCUsr speaks the truth.

By: Now
by: TCU Mar 3, 2014 2:34:31 AM

It's hard to agree because I like some of these girls but the things posted on here are truthful.

By: TCU
by: TCUApr 4, 2014 12:28:08 PM

There are some great girls in KKG that do not deserve this reputation but too many have made bad decisions so the whole group has dropped on standings and quality of girls who join them. A name can't hold them up forever.

By: TCU
#6  by: PNM?   

Nice girls with naughty habits

By: PNM?
#7  by: Post   

The post by TCUSr explains it all. No way is this a top group anymore and it will take a tremendous turn around for it to ever be again.

By: Post
#8  by: Frog Aid   

There are some amazing Kappa girls so don't believe everything on here. A lot of them are out of control but there are traditional KKG girls that shine among our brightest students on campus and I love those girls.

By: Frog Aid
#9  by: Jump   

I agree there are some wonderful KKG girls but the question was why they lost status. They lost status because those with substance problems are who you hear about and passed too often in our public areas. My friends and I came across a Kappa passed out in the front yard of a house party but when we offered to help her she said she was fine. She was "fine" being unconscious for everyone to see. TCU is not a trailer park and this type of behavior has brought down a old school favorite. PNM need to know the truth.

By: Jump
#10  by: KKG   

The problem with being in a troubled house is that if you've got it together, you have to be in charge of all the girls who don't. Exhausting...

By: KKG

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.