facebook

Fall 2020 Rush.

by: JK

Does anyone have a rush update for this fall? California schools are going to be online this fall- has TCU said anything? Should we still submit our rush stuff. Thank you

Posted By: JK
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

As a current student, we received an email awhile ago from the chancellor that, as of right now, they planned to have in-person classes for the fall 2020 semester.

By: .
#2  by: tcu   

There are rumors that sorority recruitment will be moved, but nothing official yet so I would plan as though it still is in August.

By: tcu
#3  by: Molly   

I’m just commenting to bring this back up to the top, has actual info on recruitment instead of the bias bs that normally happens on greekrank

By: Molly
#4  by: Bump bump   

Important info

By: Bump bump
#5  by: Real   

Hi! An official announcement will be made mid June with the plan! TCU Panhellenic is working to make a plan that would best accommodate everyone and I’m assuming working out the logistics before they announce. This is what i have heard was being tossed around but I’m not sure how accurate or what will end up happening:
1. Keep recruitment in August but have to make adjustments (they are looking at possible online components)
2. Move to some point in October (TCU would help accommodate and they will have more flexibilities with schedules and such)
3. Move to spring/winter break

Just as my opinion I don’t think 3 will be the option with the worry that it could start again in January plus the fact that winter break is only 3 weeks so active members would only get 1 week of a break

By: Real
#6  by: Are you kidding    

Bumping this because it is relevant info that continues to be buried

By: Are you kidding
#7  by: $   

Relevant information for pnms

By: $
#8  by: submit   

What has been said above is so far true! It’s very touch and go right now, but still submit! Even if it gets moved the chapters will save the info and you won’t need to worry about it. Should you choose to not go through the process, you could contact FSL if you want your stuff back

By: submit

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.