facebook

zetas at tcu

by: ZETA!

What are the Zetas at TCU like? I'm transferring in the Spring and I'm super excited to meet my sisters!

Posted By: ZETA!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: ..   

Considered a top house so you're good. but I hope you're outgoing

By: ..
by: tcuOct 10, 2013 12:15:29 AM

pretty and down for a good time. sometimes a little too much of one.

By: tcu
#2  by: Zeta   

Considered the top house. Hope you are loud, proud up for having a wild time.

By: Zeta
#3  by: Be Ready   

A very prominant group on campus, they are upping expectation on grades, and they also expect their members to act appropriately other wise they will find themselves out the door. A very attractive group of women and a good sisterhood. Slackers need not transfer.

By: Be Ready
by: ZJan 5, 2014 3:45:46 PM

Love this!!!

By: Z
by: 2015 infoFeb 25, 2014 5:34:48 PM

Perfection

By: 2015 info
#4  by: Z   

One of the best houses we have

By: Z
#5  by: Frat   

Hottest

By: Frat
#6  by: Zeta Girl   

I don't even have exaggerate when I say we are the top house on campus. Even if you are not a Zeta you have to admit we are very desirable. You will love your new sisters.

By: Zeta Girl
#7  by: One   

The number one house

By: One
#8  by: Pop   

Probably the most popular house on our campus. You will be joining some of the best.

By: Pop
#9  by: Zeta   

I am not a member of the Zeta house but nevertheless I can honestly say they are an amazing chapter. The girls are beautiful, active all over campus and very outgoing. The only way you might not enjoy these ladies is if you are a quieter person who likes chilling. Otherwise, you will be lucky to join one of the most popular groups here.

By: Zeta
by: ZzzFeb 23, 2014 12:51:16 AM

On target

By: Zzz
#10  by: TCU rank   

A house that girls hope to join. Very social and known for being pretty. They have a lot of strong willed girls and usually have some drop that are softer hearted. You will be on the majority of the party lists with this group.

By: TCU rank

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.