facebook

sororities

by: kylie

I have been amazed after reading all the comments on here about which sororities are better than others that there is really very little difference between them. There really doesn't seem to be any certain vibe like the party house or the smart house or the blondes or the California girls. Everybody just seems normal and nice.

Posted By: kylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 7
#1  by: true   

This message is so true and something I thought about often during recruitment. I knew all the stereotypes coming in and found that the sororities were virtually the same. I found girls that I loved in each house and honestly think I could have been happy in any house.

By: true
#2  by: fraternities   

Is this true for fraternities too?

By: fraternities
by: @fraternities Aug 20, 2013 2:33:52 PM

haha not at all...

By: @fraternities
#3  by: Sisters   

Thank you for this post. Those people that had the best interest of the person and the greek system in mind tried to encourage everyone to be open to all houses, that you could find sisters in each one...All the rude comments come from personal agendas. Sisterhood is the goal and some missed out because they bought on to the rumors. All houses have every kind of girl. Hopefully next year won't be so emotionally charged and more girls will learn that your post comes from truth and a good place. TCU greek is one family or at least should be.

By: Sisters
#4  by: Truth   

Literally this is so true. All the houses are so sweet and all the houses have gorgeous girls in them. To be in any sorority at TCU is good.

By: Truth
#5  by: TCU   

Great post

By: TCU
#6  by: Nice   

Nice to see a positive post.

By: Nice
#7  by: @above   

So true. Now that recruitment is over and I have met girls from literally every house, I would never know what house they're in except for their tshirts. Ones without sorority tshirts could be from any house or no house at all. I wish I'd known that going into recruitment. I think it would have made it less stressful. I thought I had a limited number of houses where I would fit in. Now I realize that I could have fit in anywhere.

By: @above
#8  by: True   

So true-a great post

By: True
#9  by: YES!   

This sums it up!! There is no tier system at TCU no matter what a few want you to believe, ANYONE can come on here and post what they want and try to paint a portrait. Like someone said above, every house has a variety of the same. Just Go Greek and have some sisterly bonding and fun!

By: YES!
#10  by: OMG   

OMG if you can't tell the difference between the top house and the bottom house you're crazy!

By: OMG
by: wellAug 21, 2013 11:38:16 PM

I agree with the original message. There may be unimportant external differences, but in heart and sisterhood (which are the things that really matter) there is not difference. If you took everybody's letters off I don't think you could tell the difference at all.....

By: well
by: OKAug 22, 2013 11:43:18 PM

differences between the houses are superficial

By: OK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.