facebook

tri delt ??

by: Texas PNM

Hi!! So I know that greekrank isn’t everything but I am so so confused about tri delt on here. Every pretty and popular girl from my area in Texas goes Tri Delt here but this cite makes it look like DDD isn’t a popular or top tier house. Is DDD just a Texas thing?

Posted By: Texas PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sarah   

No Top sororities are zeta dg and chi o. Top frats are lambda, Delt and sig ep

By: Sarah
by: AvaJun 24, 2019 2:55:14 PM

Delt is not a top frat

By: Ava
by: ChuckJun 27, 2019 4:52:22 PM

“Delt is a top frat” hahahahaha🤣

By: Chuck
#2  by: truth   

Id say that if you are from Texas, tri delt would be considered a top house. Generally, most people consider DG Zeta and Pi phi overall top houses.

By: truth
#3  by: Hi   

All the Tri Delts (for the most part) are from Texas or the south, and I wouldn’t say they were top house probably somewhere around the middle. The tri delts can also be very cliquey which is why many people are not big fans of them and why they are ranked low on this site. Please however don’t make your choice based on what others think! Choose the house that you think is right for you!

By: Hi
#4  by: Ddd   

Ddd is definitely highly sought after by manyyyyy pnms and has many beautifjul and social girls. Most people I know consider them highly ranked on campus idk why this website says otherwise

By: Ddd
#5  by: P   

I live in Oklahoma and a lot of girls whom I know come to this school get Tri Delt.

By: P

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.