facebook

advice for pnms on what to bring during recruitment

by: Advice

Hi! Happy summer and good luck to every PNM coming through recruitment in August. Trust the system and I know it can be hard but it will all work out. Here is my advice on what to bring during recruitment in your PNM bag:
Water Bottle- they will provide you a PNM bottle but make sure you bring it as it is HOT
Deodorant- again it’s hot and you will be outside a good amount.
Blotting Pad/ Powder- this is something that was surprising how nice it was to have. It helps keep your face a little less sweaty and it made me feel more confident walking in that i wasn’t dripping in sweat
Small snacks- during break rounds they will have snacks and you get lunch every day but i highly recommend bringing a little something as you never know when you get a break or lunch
Mints- this is something good to have since you are talking so much! After eating a mint always felt nice to have. Plus it made me felt better about talking into girls faces when they were so close
Hand Sanitizer- this is a little extra, but so many girls get sick during recruitment, both in the houses and PNMs so hand sanitizer is just protection to help not get sick!

Good luck again! Make sure you drink lots of water, get lots of sleep (hard I know), and try to make friends throughout the process!

Posted By: Advice
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.