facebook

tcu

by: pnm

Is tcu fun and like a normal college? And are the sororities as good here as other southern schools

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: TCU   

Schools don't get much better than TCU

By: TCU
#2  by: no way   

All we do at tcu is read the bible and pray

By: no way
by: LolJan 3, 2014 1:31:48 PM

Great answer

By: Lol
#3  by: uh   

greek life here is not as strong as it is in the SEC.... same with football.

By: uh
#4  by: Lol   

This question is a joke right--TCU is one of the hardest Texas schools to be accepted to and our greek system is superior!

By: Lol
by: Now and ThenFeb 23, 2014 7:59:24 PM

Amen

By: Now and Then
#5  by: Eh   

Honestly have to say it's not the same. Looking at other schools our FSL puts a big restriction on things and I feel like it's honestly really tame compared to other schools. Homecoming is not a big deal, Greek week is a joke that no one really pays attention to. However, I do feel like our Panhellenic community is much more accepting and not as crazy as other schools. There is a house for everyone here

By: Eh
#6  by: transfer   

Tcu parties just like other schools. This is coming from someone who transferred from Ole Miss and was apart of the greek system there. TCU's greek system is just different than the SEC and that's mainly due to not having real houses and history of schools. Its still a great greek system but you won't get the greek week/homecoming that you do at public universities

By: transfer
by: SouthernFeb 25, 2014 4:49:42 PM

The above answer is exactly my take as well.

By: Southern

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.