facebook

chapter gpas

by: Correct Facts

As a member of Panhellenic I just wanted to post an accurate list of GPAs for all of you who have decided to make up information to post

Theta - 3.501
Chi O - 3.467
Gamma Phi -3.388
A Chi O - 3.382
Zeta - 3.380
DG - 3.351
Kappa - 3.337
Tri Delt -3.326
ADPi - 3.308
Pi Phi - 3.299
Sigma Kappa - 3.296
AOPi - 3.295

Posted By: Correct Facts
Post Reply Report
Page 9 of 10
#81  by: ?   

Facts behind the question regarding studies.

By: ?
#82  by: 2014   

Good to know

By: 2014
#83  by: Knowledge   

Solid facts for incoming girls

By: Knowledge
#84  by: True   

You should know pnm

By: True
#85  by: current   

Wait is this still current info? I will be rushing this fall and grades are important to me. This post is from last June. Has anything changed or is this pretty consistent for how it is.

By: current
by: NowApr 23, 2014 7:29:01 PM

This is not current info. This is from last year. As of last semester the rankings for all but the top four greatly changed. This information will be given to all PNMs at the beginning of recruitment.

By: Now
#86  by: Answer   

There is one semester that hasn't been posted on this but the top groups are still in this order. If the bottom groups changed they are still in the bottom.

By: Answer
#87  by: Fact   

Good insight here

By: Fact
#88  by: Just call me Albert   

There is not a big difference in the first 6 sororities and GPAs. Joining a sorority with top grades isn't going to make you smarter....There are smart girls in all of the chapters, and there are some really dumb girls in all the chapters. So look at the actual GPS but know there are variables that factor into each groups, such some sororities actual take more child development/education majors which the class work isn't as challenging as say Business, Pre-med, etc...Some sororities look at what your major is and sometimes could swing a vote one way or the other, but good grades and good testing scores are looked at they all would prefer smarter than dumber...

By: Just call me Albert
#89  by: Recruitment   

For those interested in grades. These could change a little but with the new grading this semester but things normally stay close to this list.

By: Recruitment
#90  by: angelalum   

get it together PBP. jesus.

By: angelalum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.