facebook

ranking 2018

by: FG

This is the real ranking for 2018! DONE!!!

Zeta
Pi Phi
DG
Chi O

Theta
KKG
Tri Delt
SK
AXO
Pi Mu

GPhiB
ADPI
AOPI

Posted By: FG
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: O   

Yes

By: O
#12  by: Fg   

This is the correct ranking!!

By: Fg
#13  by: hmm   

Kappa and Tri Delt middle tier?? hmm.... don’t think so

By: hmm
#14  by: no   

overall not bad but I'm still REALLY concerned at whoever is putting pi phi this high? and not sure what your standards are for "top" because it seems to be only based on looks/social life (important but not the whole picture and not a reflection of how successful each sorority is at recruiting)

By: no
by: gdiFeb 20, 2019 11:08:58 AM

i’m not even in a sorority but lots of my friends are and i’m sorry but you’re delusional if you say pi phi isn’t a top house. lower tier houses don’t mix with top tier houses, that’s just facts and pi phi mixes with top houses. yeah academics and involvement are definitely important but when you look at the tcu greek system rankings are based socially/on looks. if they weren’t, then you would be seeing adpi mixing with sig ep. do i wish it was like that? no, not really, but you can’t say you understand tcu’s greek system if you don’t think those social/beauty powerhouses aren’t considered ‘top.’ not taking away from all the other sororities because they’re all great and special in their own way, but that’s just the way the greek life cookie crumbles whether people support it or not.

By: gdi
#15  by: idk   

clearly a zeta made this list only zeta thinks zeta is #1

By: idk
#16  by: !   

Switch Zeta and Pi Phi!

By: !
#17  by: The Real Deal   

Yes!!!

By: The Real Deal
#18  by: !!!!   

Yes! Although Pi Phi is #1

By: !!!!
#19  by: gdi   

perfect

By: gdi
#20  by: yup   

YES YES

By: yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.