facebook

"party" sororities?

by: TCUfreshmangirl

I consider myself more of a partier in high school, I like to go out on the weekends, but I have no idea what the "partiers" are like in college. How much do the "party" sororities party? Like Kappa, Tri-Delt, Zeta, etc. Can you tell me more specifics about what those are like? Thanks :)

Posted By: TCUfreshmangirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: re   

partying in high school doesn't really compare to what college parties are. It really depends who you talk to in the sorority but it's safe to say that most everyone in the 3 you mentioned will definitely be out Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. But then it's not uncommon to see some of those girls out during the week too at all. It just depends what you like to do - if you're someone who likes to go out alll the time then you can find people who will go out with you in sororities like those.

By: re
#2  by: Party   

My friends in one of the sororities you mentioned went out every night except monday last semester. Not everyone in their sorority did but that group really liked to go out. Really, it varies through pledge class and even friend groups.

By: Party
#3  by: greeklife   

there are girls who party and don't party in every sorority. Don't listen to the stereotypes. A ton of my friends are in all three and there are girls who always go out and never go out. it's your choice.

By: greeklife

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.