facebook

fraternity questions?

by: Nickname

What are the top fraternities? Please explain why.

It be great to have guys and girls opinions.

Also, I've been hearing not from this school, but overall that pledging a fratnernity during the spring is a lot worse then in the fall? Is that true or just a rumor?

( As in worse, i mean hazing wise.)

Thanks in advance!

Posted By: Nickname
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: Reality   

Post 10 is where it's at-everything else is personal agenda

By: Reality
#32  by: 4Real   

Be educated-Read this thread

By: 4Real
#33  by: Rush 2014   

which fraternities do Spring Rush?

By: Rush 2014
#34  by: Note Taken   

Read comment 10

By: Note Taken
#35  by: neerrr   

sig ep/ phi kapp best pledge classes

By: neerrr
by: Just noNov 6, 2013 7:49:23 PM

Sig ep and Phi Kap probably had two of the worst pledge classes. Sig ep is sig ep, they have no hope. Phi Kap are a bunch of guidos. keep wearing your dyed purple jeans so we can easily tell who you are while we point and laugh

By: Just no
#36  by: ha ha   

I'm in a very top tier sorority and my bf is a Beta. I agree with the first answer that Betas are great even though they are really new. They've started out strong.

By: ha ha
by: @hahaNov 9, 2013 1:11:13 PM

And which sorority would that be?
The only sorority that could even consider calling themselves "very top tier" is tri-delt. and no tri delt or even kappa etc would ever date a beta. I've never heard of even like a chio, zeta, etc of dating a beta.

By: @haha
by: WutNov 10, 2013 11:13:50 AM

Tri-delt? ha

By: Wut
#37  by: #10   

This is where it is at.

By: #10
#38  by: seenemall   

I'm an outgoing junior sorority girl and have gotten to know guys in ALL the frats. I've been to their mixers and events and have seen it all. There's definitely NO top or bottom frat. Honestly! It totally depends on what you're looking for. Some of the top listed frats have just been around the longest or are known for their traditions, but girls don't necessarily like them any more than the rest. For example, Betas have only been here for like 3 years or something and girls love them too. Some frats emphasize academics, others focus on hard core partying and then there's everything in-between. As for hazing, people say that Sig Ep, Pi Kap and Betas don't do the hard core hazing that involves major drinking and stuff like that. Some others do though so definitely know what you're in for. Bottom line, there's good guys and douche bags in all the frats and they all offer a great time so just go with what fits you. When talking with my girlfriends at other schools, I feel lucky to go to TCU cause the guys here are A LOT more respectful of girls than what I hear about elsewhere. You'll figure out your fit when you start rush and meet everyone. Best advice, keep an open mind and go with your gut. Don't make a decision based on this site because no one agrees on anything here. Most of the information is false anyways. Bottom line, it all comes down to what feels right to you. We love them all! There's something for everyone here at TCU and you'll love it! Go Frogs!!!

By: seenemall
#39  by: Yep   

Agreed Seriously. Word! Preach!

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.