facebook

pre-recruitment xo and ddd

by: Cat

I have friends that attend a certain Christian camp and they are telling me they are being reached out to by these two sororities. How true are the pre-selection rumors I am hearing about these groups? It doesn't really make you want to give much effort to them if they already know who they want.

Posted By: Cat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Blumpkin Pie   

Tri Delt has Mystic, Waldemar, and Longhorn locked down. Since you mentioned Christian specifically I assume your connects are at Mystic.

Tri Delts class is 95% full right now. Unless someone with a lot of money from Fairfield county or westchester wows them during recruitment their class is set.

By: Blumpkin Pie
by: ?Jan 16, 2024 2:28:25 AM

Is this still the case?

By: ?
#2  by: ______   

You know what? Almost all groups have their target list of PNMs before going into recruitment. None of us will get everyone we want and sometimes someone looks much better on paper or really shines during recruitment when they don't look as great beforehand. So we sometimes change our mind about a PNM for better or worse. You can't control anything but yourself. So stop trying to figure out what the sororities are doing. Concentrate on YOU.

By: ______
by: factsJan 16, 2024 2:47:44 PM

THIS is the best advice!

By: facts
#3  by: Guest   

This does occur but it is breaking all rules. You will be able to find a quality group without playing this game. This is one way that people do not respect these houses as much. Do not let this mess with your head or make you worry you will not get a bid. Most chapters play by the rules.

By: Guest
by: ^Aug 3, 2017 9:47:16 AM

Actually most chapters have girls that are on their target list that they want. But it all gets mixed up, and everyone gets a good sorority. This happens in corporate America, so why wouldn't it happen here?

By: ^
#4  by: wtf?   

As a person form another state, this is all just too creepy and weird for me.

By: wtf?
by: ^Jul 22, 2017 2:45:36 PM

I'm from Texas and this is too much for me. I'm a chill Christian from a regular family. I don't want to deal with all this. It is crzy mak

By: ^
by: ummmJul 22, 2017 3:53:31 PM

Those camps ARE CREEPY. When you look at the websites it states over and over against that they are all so "wholesome." Well if you have to keep telling yourself that, it probably isn't true. Weird. Just weird. I have never been to those camps nor do I want to go.

By: ummm
#5  by: Truth   

This happens a lot. Your "top tier" are all predetermined.

By: Truth
by: JuniorJul 22, 2017 11:43:54 PM

The only people who think DDD is top tier are the freaks that go to these camps. I couldn't wait to get out of that house. XO has lost a lot of standing because of this. The top tier has changed a lot because most people don't agree with breaking the rules. A lot of girls no longer want XO or DDD.

By: Junior
by: @JuniorJan 16, 2024 10:41:32 AM

Well it's 7 years later and lots of girls still want XO and DDD.
Not all of us are from California.
Not all all us hate horseback riding.

By: @Junior
#6  by: ...   

It is true but there are much better groups so do not waste time worrying about this.

By: ...
#7  by: OK   

We all know this happens but you have many other options and idk why you would even worry about these two if you know ahead of time

By: OK
#8  by: Kool   

It happens but keep looking at the other chapters and you will be funny ne

By: Kool
#9  by: Bump   

Be informed

By: Bump
by: big and hundoJan 20, 2024 12:32:33 AM

love fun fun fun camp

By: big and hundo
#10  by: Girl   

If you don't have a under the table connection to these two houses then smile, be nice but do not expect to be chosen. Their known for really dirty rushing so just focus on your other options.

By: Girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.