facebook

fraternities

by: Freshman Girl

Help! There are way too many girls to guys ratio so to narrow things down, what fraternities have the nicest guys and wich ones should I avoid as far as douches slam as many different girls as you can? Lol, but really? Not looking for my Mrs. Degree yet but would like to hang out with the nice guys.

Posted By: Freshman Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Girl   

Betas are the nice, good guys! They are mature gentlemen, all around great guys.

By: Girl
#2  by: tcu   

betas are definitely the most respectful guys, super sweet and would never be rude to a girl

i believe betas have to do community service hours at a women's shelter if they talk badly about a girl or are disrespectful

By: tcu
#3  by: Strat   

Beta truly is the best, sure a few of the other frats are super wild, get super wasted, and try and hook up with as many girls as possible....those guys are a dime a dozen. Can't lose with a Beta man!

By: Strat
#4  by: am13   

As a guy, beta's are known to be nerds, I remember their first semester average gpa was 3.6, which is pretty crazy. So nerds = nice guys I guess. But honestly, it's college and it's a fraternity with 130 kids each, most of them are looking for one nights. I think most fraternities have creeps and nice guys so yeah.

By: am13
#5  by: Frogs :)   

I'd agree with Beta, then there are 1-2 more here similar to them!

By: Frogs :)
#6  by: sorority   

Beta, SigEp, maybe Pi Kapp!

By: sorority
#7  by: Duh!   

GDI's are the way to go!

By: Duh!
#8  by: Goodadvise   

There is NO contest, if you want to meet guys that have class you want Beta. So many of the other frat guys are not worth your time. Beta is a newer frat so a lot of the "older" frats put them down. Don't let them fool you.

By: Goodadvise

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.