By: husker
by: Lol?Feb 11, 2015 12:46:37 AM

True

By: Lol?
by: umMar 19, 2015 6:07:31 PM

haha a phi gets their own category huh?

By: um
#13  by: Dear PNMs   

If you are looking to greekrank to provide you with an opinion on different chapters at UNL, please wait until recruitment to make your judgements. Relying on this website will only give you a very skewed view on Greek life on our campus.

By: Dear PNMs
#14  by: To all girls rushing   

Wait until you actually go through rush and see all the chapters before you form your opinions. This site is not reliable because it allows people to post anonymously. Girls come on here and post mean things that aren't true about sorority chapters (or things that are only true about one or two individuals in a house). They do this because they think it will make their chapter look better. In reality almost all the chapters at UNL are strong and after being in the greek system for two years at UNL I can honestly say I've met at least one girl from each chapter who I liked. Good luck with rush, have fun, look cute, and I pray that you get in to the chapter that is best for you!

By: To all girls rushing
#15  by: Honestly   

This site is gradually becoming a joke. No one is honest and just try to bash other houses. When going through rush, don't even bother looking because almost nothing is true on here.

By: Honestly
#16  by: RUSH   

Go through rush with an open mind, youll get the chance to meet every house and judge which sorority you'd like to be in based on that. All the sororities at UNL have an amazing thing to offer each individual. The best advice I can give any girl coming in is that be open to every house and give every house a chance. In the end you will find the house that is your perfect match :)

By: RUSH
#17  by: When Rushing:   

Please do not take this site into account. There are mean, hurtful comments on here about every single one of these houses, and almost none of them are true. I formed my decision with only the materials given to me by Greek Affairs and what I saw during rush week, and I encourage you to do the same.

By: When Rushing:
#18  by: To all Greek Girls:   

Check out the fraternity's page. They haven't self-rated or bashed other houses. At all. All still sit at 0%. Right now, they are far above us in respect to keeping things fair and honest. Stop posting on this site- it's a breeding ground for gossip and lies and will only give a bad impression of the Greek system overall. Let girls fall in love with you during rush, not because your house had the least amount of mean things said about you on greekrank.

By: To all Greek Girls:
#19  by: Truth   

This site is an embarrassment to Greeks at our campus. There is nothing redeeming about self-ranking your own chapter or bashing another for your own personal gain.

I agree with the post below this, and any smart potential new member (rushee) will not take this site into consideration and wait til recruitment to make decisions.

By: Truth
#20  by: NxGBR   

Gphi, DDD, DG,
AOPi, A ChiO, Pi Phi,
Theta, AXO,
KKG, KD,
PhiMu, ADPi

By: NxGBR

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.