facebook

pairing

by: Freshman

Do frats and sororities at UNL have pairs they usually stick with like for tailgating and stuff or are there houses that are always together? I saw on here that Beta pairs a lot with Alpha Phi and Gamma Phi, what are the other pairings?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: NotaGDI   

Changes every year. Some houses try to go together every year but sorority girls will move from one tailgate to another. Girls pretty much scope out who has the best vibe and alcohol. Even if a sorority is paired with another fraternity expect the girls to not always go or move around to another fraternity. But for the most part they try to stay with their respective partner unless it gets boring or runs out of boos

By: NotaGDI
#2  by: Last Year   

I remember some of last years tailgate pairs, but they're pretty much different every year and the girls don't really stick to one frat, they just go where to booze is
Theta - SAE
Gamma Phi - Beta
Pi Phi - Kappa Sig
DG - Delt
Chi O - Phi Psi
Kappa Delta - Phi Delt
AOPi - Pike
I think that's right and a lot of people just go to the Rez which is this big tailgating spot and just hang there instead of at a tailgate house

By: Last Year
#3  by: Greeks    

This changes every year and is different for every pledge class. For example, beta tailgated with gamma phi last year, and this year I heard they are with Theta. It also changes depending on who you tailgate with, who you are paired with for homecoming, and the general relations of the house

By: Greeks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.