facebook

hazing

by: fresh

what frats and sororities are known for hazing, even if its not too terrible.

Posted By: fresh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Upto6   

I don't want to make any false accusations so I'll just relay what the fire chief has told the past two or three years. He mentioned Fiji and Phi Psi as being the hardest on their kids though he only can say what he's seen while doing fire inspections. Sigma Chi always gets brought into discussions. ATO did though who knows what that house has turned into now.

I've also heard Pi Kappa Phi does some weird stuff together. Could explain a lot about them come to think of it. There are more that do different stuff but the term hazing has become too common to really explain what it actually means anymore.

By: Upto6
#2  by: sorority    

I can only really speak for sororities, but we have a 0 tolerance for hazing policy (every house in Panhellenic) so you won't see any of that from us! I've heard of frats on campus hazing but no one really talks about it because hazing at UNL is so frowned upon.

By: sorority
#3  by: truth   

Phi Psi, Delt, ATO, & Fiji. have a bad rep for hazing. Sig Nu used to haze but they got caught and are gone. My brother said Sigma Chi used to be the worst for hazing but they got caught a couple years ago. Don't know if they haze anymore though.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.