facebook

gphi

by: ptm

What's gamma phi like socially?

Posted By: ptm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

My roommate freshman year was a gamma phi and she always went out with a pretty big group of girls Thursday/Friday/Saturday so I would say they're pretty solid socially! The only downside is they pretty much stick to beta, phi delt, and delt so it can get kind of repetitive. They usually are all fun without being sloppy, but again, that's just from the girls I know

By: Yeah
#2  by: unlgreek   

They're never going to be as wild as theta or hot as axo, but they seem like cute, fun girls and I do see them out a lot

By: unlgreek
#3  by: unl   

they're pretty quiet socially, honestly. I've never seen a gphi out or heard of them as partiers but then again maybe they stick to those three frats listed above that aren't the most popular at UNL.

By: unl
#4  by: UNL   

They were on supervision so kept kinda quiet about their partying. A girl on my floor was in GPhi and she would go to Beta and Phi Delt A LOT, but also Delt, SAE, Farmhouse, and AGS.

By: UNL
#5  by: Confused    

Gamma phi does not party anywhere near the level of any of the other houses and I would not rank them anywhere on a party scale.

By: Confused

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.