facebook

Is my gpa good enough for rush

by: Girl

I’m rushing for fall of 2024 and my gpa is a 2.9. I have a great personality, good communication with others, worked all throughout highschool (made me exhausted and not want to try in school), and not bad in looks. I’m not looking for a top house but looking at a mid tier house. Is my gpa good enough? What chapters will accept my gpa?

Posted By: Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: oof   

Not to be the bearer of bad news but the panhel average is around 3.3 - and the more popular chapters tend to cut higher. You're likely to get dropped by a lot of chapters - especially as rush is competitive. I would focus on your resume and connections, and try to bring your A game during rush itself, and hope your personality shines through enough for people to fight for you. Worst case scenario, if it doesn't go well, focus on getting your GPA up during sem 1 and forming connections then COB.

I would also like to say that all the chapters are great here so please keep an open mind and don't just look at chapters based on "popularity".

By: oof
#2  by: jj   

You probably will not get into Chi O or G Phi but u will be fine for most other chapters. Most have their recruitment requirement at a 3.0 but if they really like u then it wont be a problem

By: jj

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.