facebook

rankings

by: UNL

Here is a pretty general ranking of the sororities on UNL's campus, taking into consideration involvement, social, looks, academics, and sisterhood. Some sororities are hotter than others but they just have a terrible reputation for sisterhood or they're average looking but super involved, so that factored into how they were ranked.

TOP TIER;
Alpha Phi - full of themselves but pretty much top house in every way
Gamma Phi Beta - most well rounded house on campus, wins everything
Pi Beta Phi - most fun house

TOP MIDDLE:
Kappa Alpha Theta - crazy girls but generally nice
Chi Omega - smartest house, doesn't party as much anymore
Alpha Chi Omega - hottest girls on campus, but lacks sisterhood and involvement

MIDDLE:
Delta Gamma - getting better every year, pretty girls, just not very involved after rush
Kappa Kappa Gamma - mix of average and hot girls, not a very good reputation
Delta Delta Delta - extremely fun house, but don't hear much from them

LOW MIDDLE:
Kappa Delta - not the best house looks wise, but some of the nicest girls on campus
Alpha Omicron Pi - very grade centered, but starting to party more
Alpha Xi Delta - not well known, also becoming more social than before

BOTTOM TIER:
Phi Mu - nice girls, just not very well represented
Alpha Delta Pi - unknown to most, moving to campus soon
Theta Phi Alpha - off campus, very sma

I am in a middle tier house so this is pretty non-biased based off of the last couple of years but a few would always be changed around.

Posted By: UNL
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UNL   

AXO and CHI O need to be switched with kappa and DG. AXO has a terrible reputation and chi o is the most boring house due to the fact that they aren't really partiers. Theta and Gamma Phi also need to be switched

By: UNL
#2  by: UNL   

Actually I think theta and Pi phi need to be switched, gamma phi has huge involvement

#3  by: UNL   

I would only switch DG and AXO. Chi O forsure has top grades so
If that's a factor they should probably stay top middle, Kappa is almost last in grades and they have low involvement so I would leave them too. AXO has an awful reputation and DG is getting better like you said so I would just switch them but everything else is spot on.

#4  by: Dude   

You can tell the last three responses were from girls by where they placed houses...From a GUY'S perspective APhi, Pi Phi, Gamma Phi, and Theta are top houses. Top middle are AXO, DG, everyone else is below. Chi Omega has ZERO social aspect so from a dude's view, we don't really see them top except for grades and their involvement is so-so. AXO only really has looks they're grades are meh and they have a reputation of putting out. I would say Pi Phi exceeds Gamma Phi because their girls are way hotter but both are close in involvement. So before all you ladies start arguing about my post, realize that this is what most guys think about sororities.

By: Dude
#5  by: True   

^This is the realest comment out there, I thought the post was pretty spot on to begin with but Chi O is definitely a little lower and without a doubt APhi, Pi Phi, Gamma Phi, and Theta are top 4. I think they can be interchangeable depending on what you're looking for (looks, social, grades,) but they're the top tier houses at UNL and have been for a while

By: True
by: Spot onJun 29, 2014 9:29:20 PM

Amen ^^

By: Spot on
#6  by: GoGreek   

Top Tier: A Phi, Gamma Phi, Theta
Top Middle: Pi Phi, DG, AXO
Middle: Chi O, KKG, TriDelt

By: GoGreek
by: YesJun 11, 2014 5:12:06 PM

^agree

By: Yes
#7  by: unlgreek   

Am I the only guy wondering why gamma phi is even in top anything? I get that they're involved and smart but that's all they've got going for em if you know what I mean

By: unlgreek
by: unlgreekJun 20, 2014 7:47:26 PM

If you read the post it says they're ranked on looks, grades, involvement, social, and sisterhood. The top 4 (Aphi, gphi, pi phi, theta) all have at least 4 of those (a phi probably has all of them) so even though gphi isn't the hottest, they have everything else where other houses ranked in the middle only have 2 or 3

By: unlgreek
#8  by: yo   

out of the top 4 gamma phi is last in looks. AXO crushes gphi in looks but not grades or involvement. its all perspective

By: yo
#9  by: yeah   

axo crushes almost every house in looks so i totally agree that they're hotter than gamma phi but yeah if you looks at grades and involvement then the top 4 would have gamma phi in it
looks: aphi, pi phi, theta, axo, dg, kappa
grades: gphi, aphi, chi o
involvement: gphi, aphi, pi phi, chi o
social: pi phi, theta, axo, kappa, gphi, dg
I don't really know anything about the other houses to put them anywhere on this list

By: yeah
by: greekJun 25, 2014 11:15:59 PM

100% true

By: greek
#10  by: what   

...since when is pi phi a top house? hahahahahahaha self rankers

By: what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.