facebook

Help! All the houses are starting to blend

by: PNM

All the houses are starting to blend together and I feel like I can't ask the questions I really want to ask and if I did, I don't know how truthful Actives I am meeting would be about it.

Which houses have the best sisterhood- meaning girls that actually get along with each other and not a lot of mean girl drama. I'm looking for a good group of friends.

Which houses are pretty social? I want a house with a busy social calendar. Other than making solid friendships, I am joining a sorority to have fun. What ones are the fun houses?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 2021   

For sisterhood I would say either alpha phi aoii or chi omega. For social calendar it’s gonna be alpha phi or chi omega.

By: 2021
by: MeAug 16, 2023 1:07:25 PM

I’d add Gphi for sisterhood.

For social, I’d add Theta

By: Me
#2  by: Um   

As a rho gamma you need to not be on here and asking things like this. Recruitment is not a group decision, it is an individual one.

If you need help, turn to your rho gamma not strangers on the internet. Only one round has passed, give yourself more time to assess. This could get you in serious trouble if you get caught.

By: Um
by: ?Aug 16, 2023 8:12:06 AM

Calm down Karen.

By: ?
#3  by: Um   

As a rho gamma you need to not be on here and asking things like this. Recruitment is not a group decision, it is an individual one.

If you need help, turn to your rho gamma not strangers on the internet. Only one round has passed, give yourself more time to assess. This could get you in serious trouble if you get caught.

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.