facebook

is their gpa requirements?

by: PNM

my hs gpa is low as in a 3.0 does that mean i am screwed for rushing this fall?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Response   

Like not totally, but speaking from experience yes it really limits which houses ask you back. If you know lots of active members that also helps a ton but as someone who has a low gpa and didn’t know anyone it wasn’t the best

By: Response
by: PNMJul 29, 2023 3:28:51 PM

How many houses asked you back? Also did you at least find a house that works for you :)

By: PNM
#2  by: Response   

Like not totally, but speaking from experience yes it really limits which houses ask you back. If you know lots of active members that also helps a ton but as someone who had a low gpa and didn’t know anyone it wasn’t the best

By: Response
by: PamAug 2, 2023 12:17:49 AM

how many houses u get back?

By: Pam
#3  by: Anonymous   

Short answer: No!! They say GPA counts but if you have connections and the looks that’s what really counts, unfortunately. I had a girl in my Rho Gam group that had a way lower GPA than me and got twice as many houses back. They also never look into the scale so some girls have like a 4.8 which isn’t fair to those that didn’t have a 5.0 scale. Just say you are trying to focus on academics and some houses will fall for that BS

By: Anonymous

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.