facebook

Sorority house ranks/ descriptions

by: Husker

I just want to know a little about the houses, what they are known for, which is the "best" for different aspects.

Posted By: Husker
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: responce   

I’m going to be a junior so speaking from my first 2 years and what I see with the people in my grade.

AXO- has some very pretty girls, likes to party, never heard about a philanthropy event from them, selectiveness level: 3/5, hangs with ATO i think
Phi Mu- has some image issues, very inclusive, always see their members wearing “phi mu” shirts and proud of their sorority, selectiveness level: 1:5, i think they tend to hang out with phi psi?
Kappa- depends on year but can be considered one of the 3 top houses on campus, involved in lots of different things, very liked on campus, selectiveness level: 5/5, hangs out with sig ep
XO- smart girls, tend to be from smaller towns, cute religious girls as well, have good philanthropy, selectiveness level: 4/5, hangout with farmhouse and pike
Pi Phi- really liked on campus, have some very good girls and some that don’t do too much, most are very chill and down to earth, selective level: 3/5, hang out with sig chi and pike
KD- mix of girls, each year depends, don’t hear too much about them at all, selectiveness level: 2/5, idek who they hangout with
DG- really like in state girls, never hear about their philanthropy events or see girls wearing “DG” sweatshirts, some pretty girls as well, selectiveness level: 4/5, hangout with Sig Chi and Beta
AXiD- very solid house, they have great girls who can do it all, some pretty girls, vey social with other people, selectiveness level: 3/5, hang out with Beta and maybe AGS?
Tri Delt- depends on each year, also have some image issues as none of them are consistent, inclusive, always see girls wearing their tri delt merch though, selectiveness level: 2/5, hangout with pi kapp and delt
G Phi- very smart! they pride them selves on always having a good gpa, few from small towns as well, when I go out rarely see gphi there, selectiveness level: 4/5, again hangout with farmhouse
Theta- stereotypical sorority, very traditional i would say with legacies and needing letters of recommendation, the boys like thetas, rich, selectiveness level: 5/5, they hangout with SAE and sig ep
Aoii- again depends on the year so much, nice house though, don’t hear much about their philanthropy or anything else about them, selectiveness level: 1/5, hangout with du maybe
A phi- a lot like theta but tons of girls with blonde hair, super cute and also rich, hard to get into, selectiveness level: 5/5, hangout with sig ep and beta

By: responce

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.