facebook

best frat to join?

by: DP

I plan on rushing in Fall '14 ( will be a sophomore ). I know the question which is the best is very vague and opinionated. I regard academics very highly, but also like to party a lot. Which frat is the best that encompasses both partying/best overall academics and is relevant. Right now I have been thinking either Beta or SigEp, thoughts?

Posted By: DP
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: reply   

There are a number of houses that would fit what you're looking for. Beta and SigEp are both good but they're very selective with the kind of guys they bring in so there's a chance there won't be mutual feelings. Just go in with an open mind and you'll be good.

By: reply
#2  by: GreekHusker   

In general, members of Beta, SigEp, FarmHouse, Pike, Phi Delt, and SAE perform well academically, and as far as I know, they all have at least decent parties. I listed them in descending order of highest GPAs on the most recent GPA report posted online.

Greek grade reports can be found on the UNL Greek website: www.unl.edu/greek/Semester%20Report.pdf

I think Phi Delt and Pike both have spring recruitment if you wanted to join one sooner, but that may have already ended.

By: GreekHusker

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.