facebook

grades

by: Girl

What houses are the most selective regarding grades/gpa during rush?

Posted By: Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: unlsorority   

Not sure on the exact gpa for each house but I would recommend an awesome GPA and ACT if at all possible. Some houses will keep you if you have either their required minimum GPA or ACT score. Just to give you an idea of how many girls you're going up against, my pledge class had an average of 3.8 (on a 4.0 scale) high school GPA. Also, we are not one of the top houses academically.

By: unlsorority
by: activeDec 14, 2013 7:52:54 PM

I'm not positive, but from what I've heard, APhi, Gamma Phi, and Chi O have the top sorority GPAs, like all house 3.8 averages and for frats I think it's like Beta, SAE, and Phi Delt, something like that

By: active
#2  by: hazingczar   

grades are a really good thing but phi mu is consistently top for sororities i hear you need a 4.0 to initiate. for fraternities, i'd say lambda chi is probably the most selective.

By: hazingczar
by: sororJan 23, 2014 6:41:01 PM

hate to be debby downer but pretttty sure that blurb about phi mu is false

By: soror
by: UhhhhMay 21, 2014 5:28:22 PM

Phi Mu has one of the worst GPAs on campus

By: Uhhhh
#3  by: PHICOW   

I heard AXO has a minimum of 1.3. Very selective, but worth the long process to get in.

By: PHICOW
by: betadudeDec 21, 2013 10:06:24 PM

duuuudeee niiiiceee

By: betadude
#4  by: Active   

I believe the highest cut off is a 3.6 GPA but most are lower than that. If you get past 10 party day, the grades really don't matter. We only look at grades for the first cut mainly.

By: Active
#5  by: KMoney   

APhi

By: KMoney
#6  by: Bob   

Gamma Phi Beta is the most selective.

By: Bob
#7  by: piphi   

when you're pi phi and you take 67 freshmen for one pledge class because your retention sucks, your grades better be in the top 5. 67/120 girls taking theatre112 can't be too rough

By: piphi
by: Exactly!Jun 29, 2014 8:56:06 PM

Soooo true, pi phi has the worst retention rate on campus and frankly you're not going to meet too many pi phis majoring in biology or chemistry, mostly a house of comm or theater majors

By: Exactly!
#8  by: Sammy   

True

By: Sammy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.