facebook

thoughts on lambda chi?

by: ThatOneGuy

What's the word on lambda chi? Thoughts? Rankings? Pros and cons?

Posted By: ThatOneGuy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Serious   

Pros: Newly built house, stays out of trouble, not hated on campus.
Cons: Very irrelevant in the greek community, small amount of members, considered awkward around campus, doesn't party that much.

My educated opinion: They definitely aren't a middle or top tier house. I would place them on bottom tier due to their low amount of brothers, inability to recruit effectively, and the fact that aren't big on the social scene. If you want to get leadership in a greek house go for Lambda Chi because you won't have to compete against as many brothers but you won't really get the full "college social" experience with them. They have a nice new house but it looks boring and has no character or history since they built it last year. Some greeks look down on them and call them GDI's but its up to the rushee or person to decide themselves. Overall they are desperate to recruit numbers because they can't afford to pay for their house but they still have some quality guys. I would look at more established houses on campus with a better reputation to "experience" college.

By: Serious
#2  by: no   

they suck HARD! Biggest geeds on campus

By: no
#3  by: geeds   

can't even recruit, what a joke of a "frat"

By: geeds

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.