facebook

sorority??

by: Hmmm

What do people actually think of tri delt, aoii, and KD and how hard is it to get into these (gpa, personality, etc.)

Posted By: Hmmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ehhh   

Closer to the bottom than the top but all of those houses are alright

By: Ehhh
by: UNLJul 17, 2018 2:24:38 PM

Not true! AOII is middle not bottom!

By: UNL
#2  by: Imo   

They get kind of a bad rap and a bit overlooked because they were in trouble this last year but I think they’re on the rise. A lot of genuine, down to earth girls in my opinion. The girls seem all pretty close in that house.

By: Imo
by: ImoJul 2, 2018 7:02:44 PM

^^referring to tri delt

By: Imo
#3  by: Unl   

Check out their websites and social media’s and meet the women in those chapters to see what you think! Every house on our campus is pretty diverse, just depends!

By: Unl
#4  by: Student    

I love AOII! They have girls that are well rounded and down to earth! I hate that people rank the sororities. I mean you are lucky if you into any house on campus as many people apply and go through rush! I personally think AOII is in the upper half of the sororities on campus! They are super fun, smart, pretty, reliable and gwtvamong with everyone! You woukd have a great time as an AOII! You are the one who has to fit in to whichever sorority that may bid you and you bid them. Just because a house is looked at to be top 3 doesn’t mean you will fit in with them! Why pay SO much money to be a sorority just to be inine you don’t fit into just because people on this site say they are too 3. I think anyone of the sororities you listed are good! I’m fact, I think all of the sororities are great!

By: Student
by: !!!!!Jul 17, 2018 7:18:58 PM

AOIIs are known for the over-use of exclamation points!!! It happens all the time!! Read any official AOII news release/magazine article from their headquarters and you will see!!

Point made: the above post MUST be from an AOII!!!!

By: !!!!!
by: CORNOct 29, 2018 6:30:18 PM

^^^^ Above post is correct...an exclamation mark loses its power and becomes common if used constantly. That post is just OVER THE TOP—and not in a good way. It reads like a 7th grade girl texting a friend about a new “hot boy” in her class...LOTS of !!!!

By: CORN
#5  by: Sorority    

I also think AOIIs are great people. Not sure about the exclamation point the person above stated but every AOII that I know is super fun and super sweet. I don’t know the upper classman but the freshman and sophomores this year seem awesome. I am in another sorority and have hung out with AOIIs and love them. You can’t base sororities off this site. You can only base your judgement during rush week. That’s when you will find the house that best fits you.

By: Sorority
#6  by: SAE   

AOII is bottom tier. Tri delt and KD are def middle

By: SAE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.