facebook

"snap bids" (ato, alpha sig)

by: Sorry 4 being Shallow but

Hey guys,

So a bunch of frats, such as ATO and Alpha Sig, have been sending out some post-rush invites for a late rush. Are these relevant frats? Obviously not top tier or anything, but are they real frats with parties and mixers and normal people and everything, or is one better off just being a Non-Greek?

Posted By: Sorry 4 being Shallow but
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tbh   

I don't know anyone in ATO who isn't on the wrestling team, if that means anything. I can think of a few cute guys in it. I have more friends in Alpha sig, they have lots of open parties and are trying hard to be relevant since they're a newer frat.

By: tbh
#2  by: penn2018   

don't join a frat based on their relevancy, you're gonna be brothers with them for 3 years, join them only if you feel like you really click with them

By: penn2018
#3  by: Mister Magoo   

Speaking as a guy in a frat that is consistently ranked in the top tier, ATO is by far the best choice. They aren't super active like more traditional frats but the wrestlers are good dudes who like to have a good time. They would give you more opportunities to interact with girls in an organized manner than you would be able to otherwise get.

By: Mister Magoo
#4  by: yeah   

Agreed with above. ATO is pretty well liked although small and comprised mostly of wrestlers. Alpha Sig is a bunch of Indian geedy try hards who will never be relevant.

By: yeah
#5  by: aspen   

just look at asig on this site. they try so hard.

By: aspen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.