facebook

just a question

by: Cy

Which frats have a bad rep?

Posted By: Cy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Cyy   

Pike probably has the worst rep. Sig ep is next. Not that theres anything wrong with them, theyre negotionably top houses but theyre known for parties and douchey guys. (And SAE if you count them)

By: Cyy
#2  by: Lets be honest   

Cyy ^^ Pike and Sig Ep may have a bad rep to some people, but look at what they've done on campus. Top GPA's (sigep), top intramurals (PIKE SigEp), Involvement is ridiculous (greek week, homecoming, dance marathon, habitat, relay for life, homeless shelters, etc..). get to know the guys probably before you judge them.

By: Lets be honest
#3  by: Freshman   

The ones given a "bad rep" are done so by jealous "lower tier" houses. SAE was the top most exclusive house at ISU in a tier by themselves. They will be recolonizing in two years and will regain their house which they own and is the nicest at ISU. Sig Ep I understand is also a top house, the top houses are the most selective so most of the douchbags bags that pass though are given a water and ignored to be relagated to one of the lower tier frats.

By: Freshman
by: Timmy2fratJun 19, 2016 12:42:36 AM

Yeah freshman you sound just right for Pike or SigEp.
Arrogant douche:✔
Talks him and his house up a lot: ✔
Looks down on other who didn't join his house: ✔
Somehow thinks that by getting a bid he will become cool and be successful: ✔

Good luck with all that.

By: Timmy2frat
by: FreshmanJun 19, 2016 6:43:04 PM

@Timmy2frat You must have been one of the losers that was given a bottle of water and ignored when you rushed one if the top houses. You are where you beling at a bottom tier house with all the other losers.

By: Freshman
by: DudeJun 20, 2016 11:22:58 AM

Saying SAE was the most exclusive may be the biggest joke I've heard in a while considering they blanket bidded like 60 kids, including myself, going into the fall of 2013

By: Dude
#4  by: Timmy2frat   

You do realize that Iowa State doesn't even have a formal rushing process for fraternities right?

By: Timmy2frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.