facebook

fiji, sig ep, phi delt, delt

by: PNM

These are the houses I'm looking at. What are their reputations?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fratboards.com   

Fiji is somewhere between a top house and a bottom house. Their fall 2013 pledge class was sub-par. Older guys in Fiji are much cooler. SigEp is an undisputed top house that gets good grades. SigEp is the house to go for on your list if you think you fit in with the guys. I don't know much about Phi Delt. Delts is a good choice because they are getting a new house soon. I would check Delts out and see how you fit in there as well.

By: Fratboards.com
by: sororityMay 30, 2014 2:54:40 PM

Fiji's incoming Junior class is some of the nicest guys I've ever met. The sophomores are little skeptical, but I think they will bounce back nicely. In my opinion Sig EP is the best wet house, and Fiji is the best dry house

By: sorority
#2  by: Al   

Your looking at a big variety of houses. Sig Ep and Delts are fairly similar in how they do things. Other houses worth looking into like them are SAE and pike. Phi Delt and Fiji are much different than those 4 but are still solid choices. Similar ones to those worth looking into are Aggers and Farmhouse. It all depends on you and what fits you best. It's important you know the big differences and what type of house your looking for

By: Al

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.