facebook

top fraternity houses

by: SoonToBePledge

I'm going to be a freshman this fall. I was wondering what are the top houses over there? Which ones are dry and which ones are wet? Which would you say is the top houses?

Posted By: SoonToBePledge
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Yegagegagdgtodb   

Triangle is top house

By: Yegagegagdgtodb
by: Fratboards.comMay 17, 2014 2:35:20 AM

Pike, SigEp, and SAE are the top houses. Pike is wet although they are rumored to be going dry, but nobody seems to know for sure. SigEp is wet. SAE is dry. Wet or Dry...I really don't think you should make that a huge part of your decision. SAE is "dry" but that hasn't seemed to alter their weekend behavior one bit. I put the quotation marks on "dry" for a reason.

By: Fratboards.com
#2  by: ydsfodusfjadsfjklads   

Yeah fratboards is right. Pike, Sig Ep and SAE are top. But seriously triangle is about to take over

By: ydsfodusfjadsfjklads
#3  by: Frat hound   

Sig Ep Pike SAE Delts Phi Delts Fiji Farmhouse and TKE are the top houses on campus.

Sigma Pi Kappa Sig Thumpers Phi Psi Aggers Acacia Beta Sigs Theta Chi Thumpers and any others aren't worth it.

By: Frat hound
#4  by: FRAT BOI   

Only Counting Big Houses:

Top: SigEp, Pike, SAE
Mid Top: Fiji, Delts
Mid Bottom: Phi Delt, Beta Theta Pi
Bottom: Beta Sig, Sigma Pi,

I'm not gonna rank Farmhouse and Agger because they are too different to even judge.

By: FRAT BOI
by: IsusigsMay 23, 2014 2:34:10 AM

Honestly for big houses this is pretty true. Although I'd switch Fiji with Phi Delts. Farmhouse and AGRs are pretty secluded from everyone else I've felt like. Also TKE is pretty bottom tier as well, mid bottom id say.

By: Isusigs
by: sororityMay 30, 2014 2:51:44 PM

I'd say this is pretty much right on..maybe move SAE and phi delt to mid top and throw Teke in there at mid bottom

By: sorority
#5  by: Hanna   

The top 3 are clear...
Sig Ep, SAE, and Pike in some order. Most people will argue that Sig Ep is top right now from this past year. I would say 2 years ago it was SAE and then 1 year ago was hands down Pike. So it it rotates and occasionally delts sneaks in there but they don't even have a house next year. These are the top three houses, with Sig Ep on top right now and Pike and SAE arguing about who is number 2. Both those houses have a lot of work to do if they ever want to catch Sig Ep.

Houses to look out for: Delts, Phi Delts, and Beta Theta Pi

By: Hanna
#6  by: Sean   

Houses in order:
1. Sig Ep
2. SAE
3. Pike
4. Delts
5. Phi Delt
6. Fiji
7. Farmhouse
8. TKE
9. Beta
10. AGR

By: Sean
by: Ya mommaMay 30, 2014 5:25:21 PM

I'd have Fiji and phi delt tied for fifth

By: Ya momma
by: yup.May 30, 2014 11:35:02 PM

sig ep pike delts phi delts sae

By: yup.
by: PikeJun 4, 2014 12:08:40 PM

I really don't get all the love for phi delts. All of the ones I have met are weird as hell. Also for Fiji being dry most of them party harder than most in a wet house

By: Pike
by: HannaJul 11, 2014 1:05:30 AM

Everyone hating on Phi Delt here is a dude in another house because they're afraid Phi Delts are gonna steal Chi O's from them...

By: Hanna
#7  by: Yee    

The top 3 are not even debatable and have been repeated throughout every post on here. Sig Ep, SAE, and Pike. After that it is just a free for all, generally delts is 4th to most people

By: Yee
#8  by: rookie   

when y'all rank those 3 as the best, does that mean they have the best parties/get the most girls, etc?

By: rookie
#9  by: Tim   

Sig Ep, SAE, Pike, Delts (in that order)

By: Tim
by: nope.Jun 2, 2014 9:19:34 PM

Phi Delts are better than Delts.. just because they're dry doesn't mean they're worse.

By: nope.
by: noJul 11, 2014 2:25:44 PM

Phi Delts have done absolutely nothing to deserve the 4 spot.

By: no
#10  by: Luke Skywalker   

My top 5. Let me know what you think
1. Triangle
2. Pi Kapps
3. Alpha Kappa Lambda
4. Theta Xi
5. ATO

By: Luke Skywalker
by: what??Jun 14, 2014 9:22:13 PM

This is a joke... right
1. who?
2. more like bye-kapps
3. who?
4. who?
5. no.

By: what??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.