facebook

Blacklisted????

by: Curious

What can get you like blacklisted from a frat
Like at what point does a frat decide to blacklist someone
Also how do they keep you from going is there like a PowerPoint slide with your picture at every chapter to remind the brothers of who’s blacklisted?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol what did you do   

Basically doing anything To them or in their house you wouldn’t want done To you or in your house Will get you blacklisted.

Stealing, breaking things, being disrespectful to their property are the big 3 ones

It’s easy for people attending frat parties to forget that these Aren’t playgrounds with no consequences, these are their homes, everything they own in the world is in that house and if you think it’s “funny” to steal their stuff or break things or piss on their bed or something then you lose the ability to go there.

They’ll blacklist you if you make them mad enough and truly it’s not hard to avoid getting blacklisted just be nice to them and their house. And no they don’t have a PowerPoint but guys will just recognize you and ask you to leave

By: Lol what did you do
by: OpSep 16, 2020 8:59:55 AM

For clarification I didn’t do anything someone I know is blacklisted and it just got me thinking

By: Op

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.