facebook

Kappa Alpha Theta Honest Opinons

by: ISU

What are your honest opinions of Theta? Like- really honest opinions.

Posted By: ISU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey   

I think they probably have a better sisterhood thank most houses, the members ive met are a little bit more on the quirky side however I’m sure there are some who lean more towards the “stereotypical sorority girl” vibe I would assume this is a house not many guys are too happy to be paired with but I think that’s more so because of their rep than who they actually are. I don’t really meet many thetas when I’m out but every house has girls that party and girls that don’t
If you got a bid for theta and you’re maybe not the most enthused... stick it out till initiation then decide if you want to drop before you’re initiated, find some girls in your pc that you like meet older members with your major hang out with people you have talked to less than 10 people in your chapter so far don’t judge around 100 women off of 10 and the rumors you hear

By: Hey
#2  by: Respect    

Theta is a great house full of genuine women. They don’t meet sorority stereotypes and are very accepting, or at least that has been my experience with them. They have a mix of girls who party and who don’t, honestly just a lot of diversity in general. I really respect them and as a chapter.

By: Respect
by: Good vibes onlyFeb 8, 2021 4:56:27 PM

I don’t know many kds but the ones I’ve met are nice
Pi phi’s are total mom friends in the best way possible they are probably the sweetest people I have ever met

By: Good vibes only
#3  by: Alum   

Date a KD or Pi Phi, but marry a Theta hahaha

By: Alum
by: PnmFeb 6, 2021 9:35:16 PM

What are honest opinions about KD and Pi Phi?

By: Pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.