facebook

sorority rush help!

by: New

Is it too late to rush as second semester Junior? I'm a transfer student and would love to rush in the upcoming Fall but am worried no one will take me since I'm a Junior.

Posted By: New
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

I'm thinking it's probably too late but give the Greek Life office a call. They might know a chapter that's still recruiting. As for going through recruitment in the fall I know a bunch of chapters would cut you for being a senior but there are others that would love to have you.

By: Guest
#2  by: Go for it   

There are definitely houses here that would love to have you, go for it. You shouldn't worry about getting totally dropped, that doesn't really happen here. Girls just usually quit if they get dropped by their top choice. If ypu keep an open mind and give all the houses a chance, you can still get a bid.

By: Go for it
#3  by: ISU   

A lot of sororities also do secondary recruitment during the spring (like right now) so if you reached out to the Office of Sorority and Fraternity Management they could help you find out which houses are doing that!

By: ISU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.