facebook

sigma pi or ato?

by: Dave Smith

Sigma Pi or ATO? which is best?

Posted By: Dave Smith
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anon   

I'm stuck in the same situation. Sigma Pi is considered top, but with their probation going on in hesitant to choose them. They didn't tell me until I asked and even then they didn't give me too many details as to how long.

By: Anon
by: Dave SmithJul 13, 2017 10:48:01 AM

Yeah I asked them too and they gave me 0 information. How do you know sigma Pi is considered "top"?

By: Dave Smith
#2  by: isu   

ATO all the way

By: isu
#3  by: greeklife   

sig pi is declining because of their probation, and i could honestly see their chapter being terminated within the next few years. ATO is getting better than it once was, the guys are pretty chill for the most part and they have parties which is a plus

By: greeklife
#4  by: Frat dude   

I am not sure why anyone would ever even go to sig pi. They are horrible, their house is disgusting, they are on major probation and then tried to get out of their probation by ratting on other houses to get the spotlight off them. ATO has such a nice house with it having been renovated it seems like every summer, the guys are actually genuine, and when they try, they throw some of the best parties I have seen on campus. ATO has just gotten bigger and better every year, its no kidding every sorority I have ever talked to about them wants to be paired with them for HC or GW and the ones who were paired with them love them now.

By: Frat dude
#5  by: GDI   

sig pi daddies are really good boys

By: GDI
#6  by: Smartie   

Neither is considered a “top” house

By: Smartie
#7  by: DZ   

Delts is top house if you can get a bid

By: DZ

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.